In today’s world the technology has become integrated into our lives more than ever before. The internet has enabled businesses to interact with their target audiences in real time, thus digital marketing has taken over traditional marketing channels. To ensure the best results for the entity, one needs to possess strong online presence.
Digital Marketing/Social Media Workshop in Delhi, India has been designed to help you master the essential disciplines and principles of Digital Marketing including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing and much more, allowing you to maximize the effect of selected online strategies and the performance of your online marketing investments.
The program is an ideal suite for:
- Senior management
- Marketing and Business Development Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Small and Medium sized Business Owners
- Anyone who would like to pursue a career in digital marketing.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Use digital platforms for formulating solid market strategy
- Utilize SEO and Set up Google AdWords Campaigns
- Investigate marketing channels through Google Analytics and leverage them
- Describe the value of social media to overall marketing plan
- Create and Launch a social media marketing plan
- Define how to use social media to build an internal community
- Use metrics to measure the impact of social media plan
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust their plans as the online world evolves
- Enhance the interface with customers, generate sales leads, and create brand awareness.
- Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing
- The overview of digital marketing
- Platforms for B2B & B2C: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Business Blogging
- Overview of SEO, SEM, SERP, SMO, SMM
- Introduction to AdSense and Affiliates Marketing
- Email & Mobile Marketing
- Auditing your website
- Online Reputation Management.
- Tips for Successful SEO
- Setting Up Google AdWords Campaigns and structuring content
- Selecting Appropriate Keywords
- Campaign Setup Procedure, Ad Groups and Landing Pages
- Measure and Fine Tune analytics
- Bid Management.
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Dashboard – audience, advertising, traffic source, content, conversions
- Decisions based on Analytics Reporting
- Measuring tools, methods and techniques
- Measuring website ROI
- Goal Conversion
- Tracking Social Media Traffic
- Integrating Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics.
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Developing a social media plan
- Building Social Media Team
- Using Social Media to Build Internal Communities
- Using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Specialty Sites (Yammer, SnapGuide, Pinterest)
- Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Alerts and Hashtags.
- Inbound Marketing
- Self-hosted blogging and Lead Generation
- Knowing and Engaging your audience
- Scheduling Social Media Updates
- Social Media Plugins
- Tracking Performance using Google Analytics
- Bounce rate, time spent on site and conversions
- Tracking offline conversions.
The program is highly interactive and practice oriented. The consultant will lead the sessions through virtual projects and support them with various practical activities, case studies, group assignments, and online real projects.
Program Name: Digital Marketing/Social Media Workshop in Delhi, India
Program Dates: 23 – 27 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Palm Spring Boutique Hotel
Program Fee: $2250
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal