In today’s dynamic business environment, understanding the ins and outs of running a business is as crucial for success as starting the business itself. Many firms are realizing that only the desire to have a successful organization is no longer sufficient for contemporary demanding world. With the rise of participatory management, employee empowerment and career planning, all employees, regardless of authority or responsibility, need to understand how organizations operate. This helps employees approach their jobs with more knowledge, dedication, motivation and interest, knowing that they contribute positively to the success of the organization.
Acknowledging this fact, Risalat Consultants International has designed an extensive Effective Business Management workshop in which, through the use of case studies and hands-on project examples, program participants will acquire practical understanding of how triumph can be realized and how can things go wrong depending on the manner of business management.
On this webinar, we are going to touch some of the key aspects of Effective Business Management Webinar. The full version of the program “Effective Business Management Workshop in Nicosia, Cyprus” is a 5-day-long onsite program. Online participants will be entitled to a special discount of 30% to attend the onsite program in Cyprus.
The program is the best suite for:
- Program Officers, Project Managers, Supervisors, Line Managers, and Project Directors
- Anyone new to or currently involved in running a business – alone or in partnership with someone else – who wants an effective understanding of its principles and concepts.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Discuss the concepts and skills that a supervisor needs in their daily responsibilities including: managerial concepts, how to plan, organize and control, the daily activities and responsibilities assigned to them and through them to their subordinates.
- Maintain and understand accounting procedures, preparing financial statements and understand the various principles of business finance.
- Plan marketing strategies, focusing on the product’s qualities, market conditions and customer demands.
- Describe the principal requirements of sales management, including the recruiting, selecting, and training of sales people, prospecting for clients, planning, and developing a sales strategy.
- Understand the legal aspects of running a successful business.
- Understand the capabilities and functions of custom business software and how they can help in business success.
- Characteristics of a Successful Businessman
- Writing the Business Plan
- Government Regulations
- Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents
- Independent Contractors
- Home Office & Small Office Marketing
- Use of Funds, Application for Funds
- Utilizing Technology in Business
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Franchising
- Competing Wisely.
Program Consultant – Abdul Rahim Rasul
Mr. Rasul is an accomplished consulting executive with a vast array of Leadership, Managerial and Communication skills, possessing extensive experience in leading multinational teams and engaging in strategic business development activities on a global scale. He is exceptionally competent in building and cultivating tight relationships with top-notch corporate executives and notable international organizations. Being remarkably creative and results-driven, Mr. Rasul is repeatedly contributing to operational, financial, intellectual and reputational development of his clientele. He delivered various programs in Singapore, Copenhagen, Tbilisi, Bangkok, Paris, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Doha, Dushanbe, Kabul, and Delhi.
His areas of expertise cover: Business Leadership, Organizational Development, Change Management and Restructuring, Project Management, Human Resource Management, Team Building and Orientation, Operations Management, Strategic Resource Allocation, Corporate Communication, Public Speaking, Program Monitoring & Evaluation, Conflict Management and Capacity Building. The hands-on experience of Mr. Rasul counts more than 8 years, with a proven track record of designing and delivering various types of successful consulting projects and services to both public and private sectors in the above-stated fields. He has the ability to devise inventive and customer-oriented solutions based on client requirements, indicating a long-term positive impact on the overall productivity and efficiency of client organizations.
Throughout the years of eminent work, Mr. Rasul has earned the utmost respect and appreciation from his colleagues and partners, hence has established a prominent place and a tremendous reputation on the market for himself and his company.
Program will be conducted online via Zoom, there will be 15-20 minutes break after 2.5 hours. Further instruction will be sent to participants.
Program Name: Effective Business Management Webinar
Program Date: 30 October 2020
Timing: 14:00 – 19:00 GMT+4
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Program Fee: $285
Fee Covers: Assessments, Program Materials, Virtual Activities, Certificate & Report.Register Online
Payment via PayPal to Risalat PayPal id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Payment via PayPal