Communication is the heart of every organization, as any transaction within the entity results from communication. Effective communication skills allow us to understand and process the information more precisely, accurately and within a shorter time span. These skills have gained greater importance in today’s world, as the organizations have become more complex and diverse involving the individuals and teams of various backgrounds. In contemporary business market, if one does not possess advanced Communication skills, his failure will not be only an undelivered message, rather it will translate into devised plans, troubled peers, dissatisfied clients and eventually not achieved organizational goals.
This extensive program will enable you to form and exceptionally constructive communication system within and outside the organization. Practical Exercises, Interactive Discussions and Group Activities will support and enhance your knowledge base regarding important considerations in the communication process and suggest the best possible manner for communicating only what is intended.
The program will be beneficial for any professional from any given field who wishes to develop his/her communication and interpersonal skills or build the rapport with coworkers and increase the daily productivity.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the essential components of the communication process
- Use communication for accomplishing professional objectives
- Apply relevant techniques and methods for establishing effective oral communications
- Master different forms of written communication – letters, reports, memos etc.
- Use Essential etiquette while communicating through email
- Develop effective resumes and cover letters
- Perform Impressively on Interviews.
- Foundations and Components of Communication
- The importance of Effective Communication skills
- 7Cs of Effective Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Methods for Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Preparing, Matching & Delivering Message
- Uncovering the right information
- Importance of Active Listening
- Attitude, Perception and Culture in Communication
- One Way vs Two Way Communication
- Types of Communication Methods and Their effectiveness
- Communication Styles
- Non Verbal Communication: Voice Tone, First Impressions, Body Language and Active Listening
- Public Speaking and Oral Reporting
- Written Communication
- Constructing Clear Sentences and Paragraphs
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Constructive Feedback
- Feedback Model: Situation – Behavior – Impact
- Types of Personalities
- Types of Assertion
- Dealing with Aggression
- Defining Challenging Conversations
- Creating right environment for challenging conversations
- Positioning and Delivering Difficult Conversations and Messages
- Resolving Conflicts
- Action Planning
- Writing Reports
- Writing an Effective Cover Letter and Resume
- Writing Emails
- The Interview Process
- Successful Business and Group Meetings
- Technology Enabled Communication.
Effective Communication Skills Workshop & Exposure in Male, Maldives providing a well-balanced mix of theory and practice. Open presentation will be supported by group exercises, role play, video demonstrations and situational examples. In order to enhance the participants’ understanding and satisfaction, the presenter will request for feedback after each and every session and consider the comments provided in order to improve the delivery of coming topics and course-end consolidation.
Program Name: Effective Communication Skills Workshop & Exposure in Male, Maldives
Program Dates: 09 – 13 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Unima Grand Hotel
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Get in touch for assistance & questions
Socialize with Risalat