Contemporary dynamic environment continuously calls for updated knowledge and enhanced staff capacity in order to meet increased market demand. Human Resource Development (HRD) is a proactive function that aims to explore employees’ full potential and refine their skills, ensuring a flow of qualified professionals that are able to perform their duties promptly and efficiently supporting smooth operational process within the organization. HRD raises the awareness regarding the required skillset essential for job performance resulting in greater clarity of work norms and standards and a more competent work force.
HR Development & Personnel Management Workshop in Zagreb, Croatia has been designed to enhance the knowledge of HR practitioners and aspiring professionals, providing a comprehensive coverage of HRD function while emphasizing on innovative approach to reforming employee relationship and functional tools and techniques of personnel management, that can directly be applied in practice.
This training workshop is the best suit for:
- HR Business Partners, Managers and Officers
- Learning & Development Professionals
- Training Managers & HR Assessors
- Any Professional interested in people management and development.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of HRD Function and Personnel Management Best Practices
- Implement Effective HRD Strategies in order to maximize organizational effectiveness
- Perform effective succession and career planning and conduct corresponding performance analysis
- Respond to all HRD related issues promptly and constructively.
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Defining Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Human Resource Development VS Personnel Management
- Human Resource Planning
- Strategic Human Resource Management Model
- Essentials of Recruitment & Recruitment Strategies
- Conducting Constructive Interviews
- Personality Questionnaires and Methods of Testing
- Competency Based Assessment
- Employee Pay & Reward
- Salary, Bonuses and other Benefits
- Performance Based Pay
- Employee Motivation
- Personal Development Plans and Career Management
- Training, Coaching, Mentoring and Self Development
- 360 Degree Feedback
- HR and the Value for Money
- Contemporary HR Structure
- The role and the importance of HR Business Partner
- Human Resource Planning and Trend Analysis
- ROI on Human Resource Activities.
This program has a strategic focus on the practical appliance of material discussed. The presenter will lead an open presentation and suggest the ideas for group discussion. The delegates will go through multiple case studies and individual assignments, allowing them to test out their knowledge regarding HRD functions and Personnel Management. Video Demonstrations will supplement each session. By the end of the course, a practical study tour will be arranged for the participants providing enhanced understanding of the topics covered.
Program Name: HR Development & Personnel Management Workshop in Zagreb, Croatia
Program Dates: 23 – 27 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Hotel Panorama Zagreb
Program Fee: $3450
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal