For any enterprise, survival in today’s volatile market depends on its ability to seize business opportunities and develop better customer insights that beat competitors. Marketing differentiates a company from competition by recognizing its distinctive benefits while giving scope for understanding new demand patterns. This makes the role of the marketing department vital for the organization. What are the key messages you want to get across? How will you generate a buzz about your business? And simply, what are the most effective methods of marketing?
Marketing Management Workshop in Kathmandu, Nepal has been designed to help you discover the best approaches to marketing your business more effectively. It will show you how to meet your customers’ needs and generate corresponding profit.
The program is the best suite for:
- Marketing Managers/Officers
- Sales Professionals
- Business Development Specialists and Managers
- Anybody responsible for maintaining and expanding existing clientele.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop an organized system of promoting the organization’s products and services
- Develop the cadre of marketers who can clearly understand when, where and how to market their goods and services
- Combine best practices, tools and models to implement an effective marketing and sales management strategy
- Develop initiatives and programs to build and sustain a competitive market advantage.
- Help the organization achieve its sales targets easily and more effectively
- Enable the organization to earn more with lesser but smarter efforts.
- The Evolution of Marketing Concept
- Defining the Scale and Scope of Marketing Management
- Marketer’s most powerful tool
- Old vs New rules of marketing
- Marketing vs Selling
- Developing Marketing Mix of products and Services
- Defining Marketing Environment
- Marketing Analysis Techniques: PEDSTLE, SWOT, Porter’s Five forces, Customer Analysis, Competitive Analysis
- The marketing Audit
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Market Segmentation and Its Basis
- B2B and B2C Market Segmentation
- Market Targeting and Positioning
- Marketing Communication
- Creating a promotional Campaign
- The goals and tasks of promotion
- Determining Advertising Budget
- Using Various Media Types
- Media Scheduling
- Monitoring and Evaluating Promotional Campaigns
- The Concept of Product Life Cycle
- The promotion Mix and marketing objectives
- Promotion Strategies across product life cycle
- Push and Pull strategies
- Research in Marketing
- The process of marketing research
- Secondary and Primary Data
- Forms of Survey and Questionnaire design.
This short term extensive program has a highly practical focus. The presenter will apply modern adult learning techniques in order to maximize the effectiveness of the session delivery and achieve successful results. The methods deployed will include open presentation, group discussions, individual assignments, practical exercises and case studies. At the end of each session the trainer will request for feedback and consider comments received for the coming days in order to improve results and ensure the maximum understanding of material covered for delegates.
Program Name: Marketing Management Workshop in Kathmandu, Nepal
Program Dates: 16 – 20 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Yatri Suites & Spa
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal