ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify.
ISO 9001 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. More than one million organizations from more than 160 countries have applied these requirements to their quality management systems.
Organizations of all types and sizes find that using the ISO 9001 standard helps them:
- Organize processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Continually improve
- Being familiar with ISO 9001 QMS’s Management
- Understanding the requirements and intent of the ISO 9001 standard
- Learning how to analyze your business needs and develop an implementation plan around them
- Creating a quality culture and knowing how to assure and audit for quality
Who Should Attend?
- Quality and project managers
- Anyone involved in the system development, implementation and maintenance
Program Dates: 19 – 23 October 2020 Registration Closes on: 31 August 2020 Venue: Peking Hotel Program Fee: $2950 Fee Covers: Online Payment via PayPal Socialize with Risalat
Program Dates: 19 – 23 October 2020
Registration Closes on: 31 August 2020
Venue: Peking Hotel
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Socialize with Risalat