Job Title: Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist
Employment Location: Remote Job
Number of Vacant Positions: 2
Application Deadline: 30 September 2020
Possibility of remote work: Yes
RCI is pleased to announce the open position for SEO Specialist. Successful candidate will join a professional and friendly team. He/She will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Major Responsibilities are listed below:
- Executing tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Developing and implementing link building strategy
- Digital marketing qualified/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of key digital platforms and channels
- Strong Command of SEO, SEM, PPC and re-marketing
- Able to build a network and operate within a team environment
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Orientation
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. In order to do so, please send your updated resume to the following email address: email@example.com with the position name in the subject line.
In case if your profile matches our requirements, the member of our recruitment team shall contact you via phone or e-mail. Due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your interest in Risalat careers is highly appreciated and we wish you a great success on your career path.
Find out more and stay updated with Risalat social pages.