Job Title: Proposal Developer/Writer
Employment Location: Remote Job
Number of Vacant Positions: 2
Application Deadline: 30 September 2020
Possibility of remote work: Yes
RCI is pleased to announce the open position for Proposal Developer/Proposal Writer. The successful candidate will join a friendly team of professionals. He / She will prepare proposals by determining concept; gather and format information; write drafts and obtain corresponding approvals.
Major responsibilities include:
- Determining proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs);
- Meeting proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval;
- Gathering proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Developing proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation
- 3+ years of experience in Proposal Writing & Development
- Experience working with Major International Donors/Organizations
- Effective Writing Skills
- Advanced User of MS Office
- Graphic Design Skills
- Budgeting Skills
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Effective Strategic Planning & Problem Solving Skills
- Outstanding command of English Language
- Understanding of Russian or Georgian Language is an added asset
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. In order to do so, please send your updated resume to the following email address: email@example.com with the position name in the subject line.
In case if your profile matches our requirements, the member of our recruitment team shall contact you via phone or e-mail. Due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your interest in Risalat careers is highly appreciated and we wish you a great success on your career path.
Find out more and stay updated with Risalat social pages.