Well-thought and Sustainable Human Resource Management is vital for the positive development of the organization. SAP HRMS is a business solution, that suggests an integrated set of tools that can help you manage people effectively. By automating core HR processes, you will be able to improve planning accuracy, boost workforce performance, and streamline processes. Furthermore, you can take the advantage of reduced operational costs and increased profit margins.
This training program has been crafted based on comprehensive analysis and strategic vision. It ensures a thorough understanding of SAP’s HCM module. The course covers a range of aspects including organizational structures, master data, and level classification, business process functions, etc. It is a complete package that guarantees all the expertise you need to manage your human resources in a highly efficient manner.
SAP ERP – Human Capital Management Program in Jakarta, Indonesia is the best suit for:
- Human Resource Professionals and Specialists
- Payroll & Benefits Managers
- Business Analysts and Owners
- Members of the Organizations who want to employ SAP for streamlining business processes
- Candidates who target a career in the prospective field.
Upon the successful completion of the SAP HCM training course, its participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate Comprehensive Understanding of SAP HCM module and its applications
- Acquire the skills and knowledge needed to tackle the most challenging projects
- Unite Core HR processes into an efficient and sustainable solution
- Take over the integration of HCM in the organization’s system landscape
- Efficiently organize and intelligently manage human capital with the help of SAP HCM.
- Introduction to ERP and ERP Packages
- SAP, its architecture and modules
- Overview of SAP HCM
- Organizational and Employee Information
- Recruitment Cycle, Training, and Events
- Personnel Development
- Employee Benefits and Cost Management
- Personnel Cost Planning
- Compensation Management.
- Time Management
- Travel Management
- Information Display and Reporting
- HR Reports & Queries
- Organization Management Overview
- Organizational Objects
- Designing Organizational Structure
- Units, Positions, Jobs, Tasks, and Reporting Structure
- Interfaces of Organization Management.
- General and Matrix Structures
- Expert Mode: Simple and Info-Type Maintenance
- Configuring Organizational Structure
- Object Creation and Essential Relationships
- Creating Description and Department
- Adding Relationships
- Maintaining Plan Data.
- Account Assignment and its features
- Structure Maintenance
- Configuring Positions
- Positions, Reporting Relationships and Organizational Structure Report
- Executing Personnel Action
- Implementation Guide
- Creating a Project Plan and Generating Implementation Guide
- Vacant Position
- Locating and Executing Implementation Guide Activities
- Project Activity Status.
- Establishing Enterprise Structure
- Personnel Sub-Areas and Employee Sub-groups
- Grouping for Work Schedules
- Maintaining and Displaying HR Master Data
- Changing Organizational Assignment
- Planned Working Time
- Basic Pay, Primary Wage Types and Employee Groupings
- Work Schedules.
- PayScale Structures
- Project Administration Customization
- Process Feature Tariff: Decision Tree
- Choosing Activity
- Change PayScale-period parameter assignment
- Determine the work area
- Create a Basic Pay
- Defining Wage Types
- Creating Dialog Wage Type
- Understanding Controls used to determine wage type assignment
- Setup indirect valuation
- Performing PayScale reclassification and Pay increases
- Confirming the new master data configuration.
While attending this program we offer you hands-on experience and practice with SAP HCM. Therefore, we ensure the maximum results and instant application of knowledge at your workplace. The instructor will use a mix of presentations, live coaching & mentoring, group assignments, practical exercises, etc.
Program Name: SAP ERP – Human Capital Management Program in Jakarta, Indonesia
Program Code: ERPHRM21PJ
Program Dates: 12 – 17 July 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 May 2021
Venue: IBIS Jakarta Senen
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.
Online Payment via PayPal