Crisis comes in various forms. For any entity, whether it’s big or small, emergencies that can disrupt the smooth running of operations are bound to occur, thus it is essential that every organization possesses functional tools and techniques for dealing with extremities. Effective design and implementation of crisis management system can enable organizations to counter and respond quickly to any looming crisis, therefore supporting the business continuity and preventing the occurrence of immense harm to the workforce and stakeholders.
This extensive workshop provides an all-inclusive coverage of crisis management activities, from preparation and implementation all the way to risk mitigation and compliance. Particular attention will be given to the functional structure of Crisis Management System along with the procedures and global best practices. The program will support its attendees with workable methods, practical tools and essential skills for making effective instant decisions at different stages of crisis.
In this online session over 5 hours, we are going to touch some of the key aspects of Strategic Crisis Management & Corporate Risk Reduction. The full version of the program Strategic Crisis Management & Corporate Risk Reduction Workshop in Singapore is a 4-day-long onsite program. Online participants will be entitled to a special discount of 30% to attend the onsite program in Singapore.
The program is the best suite for:
- Crisis Management Professionals and Specialists
- Security Managers and Officers
- Government Representatives involved in crisis management
- Senior and Mid-Level Managers and Supervisors
- Internal Audit and Control Specialists
- Facility Managers
- Risk and Compliance Officers
- Anybody interested in crisis management and response.
Online Program Contents
- Defining the Crisis
- Understanding Crisis Management and its importance
- Ways for Managing crisis
- Types of Crises
- Business Resumption and Emergency Response Plans
- Understanding the Process of Crisis Management
- Pre, Acute and Post Crisis Stages
- Mitigation Processes
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Reputation Management
- Executive Management team, its roles and responsibilities
- Crisis Management Team, its roles and responsibilities
- Command Center and Crisis Management Checklist.
Program will be conducted online via Zoom, there will be 15-20 minutes break after 2.5 hours. Further instruction will be sent to participants.
Program Name: Strategic Crisis Management & Corporate Risk Reduction – Online Workshop
Program Date: 25 September 2020
Timing: 14:00 GMT+4
Registration Closes on: 15 September 2020
Program Fee: $285
Fee Covers: Assessments, Program Materials, Virtual Activities, Certificate & Report.Register Online
Payment via PayPal to Risalat PayPal id: email@example.com