Over the past few decades, the Healthcare sector has been progressing at exceptionally high rate. Thus, in order to meet the everchanging demand and multifaceted challenges of the sector, healthcare professionals and practitioners are facing enhanced need for leadership and strategic thinking capabilities. By acute planning, hospitals, clinics and other related organizations can become better equipped and handle unknown circumstances in greatly efficient way. Sound foundation of the organization along with detailed strategic plan is crucial determinant for success in the long run, boosting performance levels and productivity.
Strategic Healthcare Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Workshop in Tbilisi, Georgia addresses the aforementioned need by amplifying the proficiency of health sector specialists in hospital program management, centralized procurement and project performance monitoring and evaluation. Whether you are willing to redesign existing strategy of your healthcare organization, extend new services or gain competitive edge in contemporary congested healthcare market, this extensive program shall make a great difference for you and your entity.
This program is a perfect suit for:
- Health professionals and administrators in health planning, monitoring and evaluation fields
- Professionals and Specialists involved Healthcare Strategic Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Senior public officials, managing directors of private organizations
- Project managers
- Senior project consultants
- Heads of departments, supervisors, personnel officers
- Senior government staff, and other personnel as deemed appropriate by management.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify and Contrast Integrated Healthcare Approaches and articulate the different ways of practical strategic health planning
- Construct, Improve, Redesign and Implement Strategic Plans in Healthcare Sector
- Conduct Comprehensive Policy Analysis at Local, National and International Levels
- Utilize effective Techniques of Healthcare Financing, Low-Cost Planning and PPPs
- Use the logical framework in planning, monitoring and evaluation of health projects
- Develop indicators for successful implementation of activities and achievement of outcomes
- Determine the appropriate indicators and assumptions for project proposal framework
- Determine appropriate evaluation models, methods, processes and tools to compare the actual value of health plans, services and policy with expected outcomes.
- Health systems, changing health care services environment
- The Governance of Healthcare System
- Functions of management in health services
- Characteristics of health services in the health care provision market
- Social Determinants of Health
- Human resource management in health services
- Health system performance evaluation techniques
- Leadership and Quality Assurance in Healthcare
- Global and national burden of disease
- Quality management in health services
- Internationally accreditation adventures of hospitals
- Importance of epidemiologic approach to health problems and health service needs of the community
- Basic concepts of health planning as related to community healthcare projects – defining, researching, brainstorming, environment, resources, the health care needs of the target community
- Procurement methods and management of procurement activities
- Health Technologies and the new era
- Planning and evaluation of medical equipment procurement.
- Monitoring and reporting systems
- Key components of project management in health services
- Financial diversification and importance of insurance
- Social insurance, private insurance, similarities and differences
- Important issues in contracting with private health insurance companies.
This extensive training course is highly practical and deliverable-focused. Particular emphasis is made on sector-specific exposure visits and knowledge share between the professionals of the same field. Panel discussions, detailed case studies and group assignments will be essential determinants of program success. Participants will have exceptional opportunities to work alongside leading experts of the host country, allowing them to analyze and debate the key topics such as health financing, social stimulus and the contribution of technology to improved healthcare system outcomes.
Program Name: Strategic Healthcare Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Workshop in Tbilisi, Georgia