The field of Human Resource Management is becoming more and more demanding day by day. In order to be successful, contemporary HR Managers need to shift their efforts towards seeing the bigger picture enabling them to make critical decisions and truly becoming a strategic partner of a business.
Strategic HR Management Workshop in Dubai, UAE has been specifically designed for HR professionals and practitioners who are aspiring to provide organizations with strategic real-value solutions. Throughout the course of the program you will learn how to become a strategic leader and translate company’s vision and mission into practical actions clearly defining the path for the progress.
The program is the best suit for:
- HR Business Partners, Managers and Senior Professionals
- Top and Senior HR Executives
- General Managers and Department Heads
- Business Owners.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Clearly Define the Concept of Strategic HR Management and Create Effective HR Strategy for the Organization
- Interpret and Track the Key Performance Indicators and explain other related HR metrics
- Determine the most effective approach and Perform Strategic Planning and Budgeting for Human Resources
- Differentiate Between the Types of Employee Turnover and determine the means for calculating them.
- Determining Human Resource Management Cycle
- Recruitment & Selection, T&D, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits
- Defining Strategic HR Management
- Performing Situation Analysis
- PEST, PEDSTL and SWOT Analysis
- HR Strategy, Vision and Mission and Strategic Goals
- Critical Success Factors in HR and KPIs
- Key Result Areas, Core Competencies and Values
- Measuring Techniques in HR
- Human Resources vs Human Capital
- Return on Human Capital, Cost of Labor, Human Value Added, Profit per Employee
- Employee Morale and Satisfaction Indices
- HR Scorecards, Dashboards and other Metrics
- Turnover vs Attrition
- Analyzing Turnover, Cost of Turnover
- Turnover Index
- Health and Unhealthy Turnover
- Approaches to Strategic Planning
- Workforce, Training and Project Plans
- Approaches to Strategic Budgeting
- Budgeting for HR Plans
- Diversity Issues for HR Professionals
- Building Ethical Organization.
This program has a strategic focus on the practical appliance of material discussed. The presenter will lead an open presentation and suggest the ideas for group discussion. The delegates will go through various types of exercises and simulations, allowing them to test their knowledge in real life scenarios. By the end of the course, a practical study tour will be arranged for the participants providing enhanced understanding of the topics covered.
Program Name: Strategic HR Management Workshop in Dubai, UAE
Program Dates: 09 – 13 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Copthorne Hotel Dubai
Program Fee: $1950
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Get in touch for assistance & questions
Socialize with Risalat