It is an undisputed fact that great teachers help create great students. Research shows that an inspiring and informed teacher is the most important school-related factor influencing student achievement. Hence, training and supporting teachers, whether freshly out of professional courses or veterans in the domain, is critical and should be taken on as a mandatory process in all schools.
Our Teacher Professional Development Workshop provides advanced training and practical skills for use in teaching practice. This interactive session gives an opportunity for those with no or very limited teaching experience to explore some of the main ideas and issues relating to learning and teaching in Higher Education in a supportive environment. Just as it is a great experience for sophisticated practitioners to enhance their knowledge. It aims to provide participants with the necessary practical skills and knowledge to enable them to begin or advance teaching and support learning with confidence and enthusiasm.
This workshop is designed to suit both beginner teachers and experienced professionals, since it provides the innovative and unique approach to teaching and its methods.
- The role and the importance of teacher and the teaching styles
- Approaches to lecturing
- Incorporating Active Learning – Methodologies to make teaching more interactive, involving & more meaningful
- Incorporating Cooperative Learning – How to get the best out of peer to peer interactions and to multiply learning using groups
- Developing and using Creativity in learning
- Understanding Emotional needs of a child
- Classroom Management Skills
- Creating and stimulating enjoyable physical, mental and emotional environment in the classroom
- Managing Special Needs in the Classroom
Program Dates: 18 – 22 May 2020
Registration Closes on: 31 March 2020
Venue: Astir Hotel
Program Fee: $3350
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal