- How to focus efforts on truly meeting customers’ needs with products and services that bring real value to the customer and even the customers of customer?
- How to translate the market needs into useful product and services and who is responsible for it?
- Which Market Strategies should we focus on in order to deliver the right messages to the right customer?
- What are the promotional techniques, media types and programs required for communicating intended messages concisely and consistently?
- What are the most efficient methods to communicate market requirements to product management?
In order to bring together competitive activities and customer insights into coherent plans and programs that are strategically important, financially viable and tactically achievable, organizations face many questions like the ones above. This being said, the companies need to focus more purposefully on understanding market needs and synchronizing their strategies so that the development of products and services spotlight the right markets and stimulates the most effective marketing communications and promotional activities.
Marketing and promotion are the functions that can be the turning point in many organizations. However, the role can be sometimes divided among different players. These players may include the people in market research, competitive intelligence, market strategy and marketing communications. If they are not on the same page, then there can be role confusion, poor message creation, inaccurate market targets and inappropriately equipped promotional activities.
Focusing on these areas, Risalat Consultants International has developed a comprehensive workshop that is aimed at giving the participants a broad and holistic understanding of the marketing life cycle and the steps needed for promoting products and services nationally and internationally.
The program is the best suite for:
- Marketing Managers & Officers
- Promotion Managers
- Sales Personnel
- Communications Staff
- Anybody interested in the Function of Marketing and Promotion.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of marketing and promotions management process
- Clearly define marketing functions and their characteristics
- Analyze the existing Marketing Environment and assess its implications
- Determine the different types of influences on consumer decision-making process
- Manage market segmentation and targeting processes
- Perform effective industry and competitor analysis.
An Overview of Marketing Management
- Marketing, promotions and the management process
- Marketing Functions and their characteristics
- The role of marketing and promotion in the society – facilitating the exchange in the society
The Strategic Role of Marketing
- Corporate, Business and Marketing Strategies – different issues at different organizational levels
- Implications of Marketing and Promotion Activities in Business Strategies
Analyzing the Marketing Environment
- Characteristics of the Marketing Environment
- Critical Components of the marketing and promotions environment
Consumer Markets and Buying Behavior
- Psychological, personal and social influences on consumer decision-making process
- Organizational Markets and Buying Behavior
- Comparing Organizational and consumer markets
- Organizational buying behavior and decision-making processes
- The importance and scope of organizational markets
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Managing Segmentation Process
- Targeting and Positioning strategies
Industry and Competitor Analysis
- Identification of industry groups and potential competitors
Promotion Mix Decisions
- Promotion programs and advertising
- Sales Force Management
- Promotions and marketing strategies implementation
- Strategy, Structure and Process.
Workshop on Marketing and Promotion Management in Mumbai, India will combine the presentations with facilitated discussions, interactive practical exercises, small group activities and mini case studies. The key element in this process is to learn from each other’s ideas, so all contributions are valuable. A psychometric instrument will be used to generate a personality profile, which will contribute to the understanding of your preferences and personal style.
Program Name: Workshop on Marketing and Promotion Management in Mumbai, India
Program Dates: 01 – 05 March 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 January 2021
Venue: The Shalimar Hotel
Program Fee: $2300
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal