This program explores the different products and services commonly found in Islamic market globally and assesses the relative advantages and disadvantages of each. If you are interested in the key features and foundational concepts of the Islamic financial system and institutions, or what distinguishes the Islamic financial system and its institutions from the conventional financial system, this course is for you.
This workshop suits those with a basic knowledge of one or more of the key areas of Islamic Banking & finance but who require a broader knowledge. The course will also increase your confidence when dealing with Islamic financial institutions or when coming to grips with the products and services offered by this sector.
Islamic Banking & Finance Workshop in Istanbul, Turkey is designed for the professionals and newcomers to Islamic Banking & Financial Industry. Anyone interested in or involved in this field will benefit from attendance.
- Conventional Banking Models, Their Types, Products and History
- Principles of Conventional Banking
- Overview of Islamic Business Environment & Islamic Legal System
- Foreign Business Law and Islamic Law, Islamic Business Ethics
- Differences between Islamic and Western Financial Institutions
- Core Principles of Islamic Finance
- Financial Instruments in Islamic Finance (Mudaraba, Musharaka, Murabaha, Ijara, Salam, Istisn’a, Mutual funds) and their equivalents in Western Products
- Understanding Waqf & Zakat
- Governance of Islamic Banks
- Conflicts Between Sharia Law, Domestic and International Law
- Islamic Bank Issues
- The Structure of Islamic Bank
- Wholly Islamic and Combined Western Islamic Banks
- Investment & Investment Management
- Islamic Deposit Accounts
- Company Assets – reserves & Equity
- Short & Long Term Investment Capital
- Islamic Current Accounts – Amanah & Wadia
- Islamic Investment: Conventional Debt Securities, Sukuk Bonds and mutual Funds
- Understanding Islamic Insurance
- Differences Between Western and Islamic Insurance
Using a mixture of structured lectures, delegate discussions and practical case studies, attendees will improve their skills by direct learning, through group discussions and by sharing their own experiences as well as those of the expert trainer. The trainer will encourage active debate at all times to ensure that delegates are able to gain the maximum benefit from the course. The case studies will be tailored to match the mix of ability and experience of the delegates attending the course ensuring that the examples all have direct and actual relevance to the group’s individual working environments.
Program Name: Islamic Banking & Finance Workshop in Istanbul, Turkey
Program Code: IBF21PI
Program Dates: 10 – 14 May 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 March 2021
Venue: Midtown Hotel
Program Fee: $3650
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal