The program has been designed to further educate healthcare professionals regarding risks, strategies and skills essential for handling cardiac arrest and other cardiopulmonary emergencies. The course highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication along with the systems of care and immediate post-cardiac arrest care. Upon the successful completion of the program participants should be able to establish an internationally recognized standard of practice for cardiopulmonary resuscitation throughout the hospital, detect a cardiovascular problem, and apply appropriate life-saving treatment.
This program is best suit for:
- Healthcare professionals
- Personnel in Emergency Response and Emergency Medicine
- Doctors and Physicians
- Nurses working in critical care areas or in the resuscitation
- Medical students.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome.
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating AED use.
- Manage cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC), termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care.
- Identify and treat ischemic chest pain and expedite the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes
- Recognize other life-threatening clinical situations, such as stroke, and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death.
- Demonstrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
- ALS in perspective
- Causes and prevention of cardiac arrest
- Acute coronary syndromes
- ALS algorithm
- Cardiac arrest algorithm
- Suspected stroke algorithm
- Post resuscitation care
- Decisions relating to resuscitation
- Cardiac Arrest Simulation Demonstration
- Adjuncts to CPR
- Monitoring physiologic parameters during CPR
- Ultrasound during cardiac arrest
- Advanced airway placement choice
- Clinical assessment of tracheal tube placement
- Antiarrhythmic drugs during and immediately after cardiac arrest
- Overview of extracorporeal CPR.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Training in Tbilisi, Georgia is highly interactive and deliverable oriented. The course employs learning stations for the practice of essential skills. Simulated clinical scenarios provide the opportunity for hands on participation in a team setting. Field visits are equally essential part of the entire program, allowing the delegates to share the knowledge and experience of colleagues operating within the same field, as well as observe the local practices of the host organization in the real time.
Program Name: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Training in Tbilisi, Georgia
Program Dates: 04 – 08 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal