In today’s dynamic business environment, understanding the ins and outs of running a business is as crucial for success as starting the business itself. Many firms are realizing that only the desire to have a successful organization is no longer sufficient for contemporary demanding world. With the rise of participatory management, employee empowerment and career planning, all employees, regardless of authority or responsibility, need to understand how organizations operate. This helps employees approach their jobs with more knowledge, dedication, motivation and interest, knowing that they contribute positively to the success of the organization.
Acknowledging this fact, Risalat Consultants International has designed an extensive Effective Business Management workshop in which, through the use of case studies and hands-on project examples, program participants will acquire practical understanding of how triumph can be realized and how can things go wrong depending on the manner of business management.
The program is the best suite for:
- Program Officers, Project Managers, Supervisors, Line Managers, and Project Directors
- Anyone new to or currently involved in running a business – alone or in partnership with someone else – who wants an effective understanding of its principles and concepts.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Discuss the concepts and skills that a supervisor needs in their daily responsibilities including: managerial concepts, how to plan, organize and control, the daily activities and responsibilities assigned to them and through them to their subordinates.
- Maintain and understand accounting procedures, preparing financial statements and understand the various principles of business finance.
- Plan marketing strategies, focusing on the product’s qualities, market conditions and customer demands.
- Describe the principal requirements of sales management, including the recruiting, selecting, and training of sales people, prospecting for clients, planning, and developing a sales strategy.
- Understand the legal aspects of running a successful business.
- Understand the capabilities and functions of custom business software and how they can help in business success.
Learning the Basics
- Characteristics of a successful businessman
- Skills necessary to operate a business
- Getting ready for the planning process
- Writing the Business Plan
- Business Licenses, Fictitious Name Filing
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Screening Procedures
- Workplace Programs
- Safety and Health Regulations,
- Hazardous Substance Compliance
People and Your Business
- Independent Contractors
- Outside Advisors
Legal Aspects of the Business
- Legal Forms of Business
- Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Corporations
- Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents
Marketing and Advertising
- Four “P’s” of Marketing
- Pricing your Product or Service
- Choosing a Location
- Home Office and Small Office Marketing
- Financing Basics
- Financing Options
- Use of Funds, Application for Funds
- Why you need Insurance
- Types of Insurance
Record Keeping – Accounting
- Types of Records and Retention Periods
- Different Business Accounting Programs – Overview
- Sales Forecast, Profit and Loss (Income) Statement
- Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Break-Even Analysis
- Personal Financial Statement
- Different Types of Taxes
- Overview of Returns and Payments, Due Dates
- Utilizing the Computer for the Business
- Choosing the Right Software
- The Internet and your Business
- Overview of the Franchising System
- Part I – Evaluating a Franchise
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Franchising
- Part II – Franchising an Existing Business
Exporting and Importing
- Planning, Preparation, Process, Financing.
Effective Business Management Workshop in Nicosia, Cyprus will be led through employing a well-balanced combination of theoretical instruction and practical activities. The presenter will apply contemporary adult learning techniques including open presentation, group assignments, simulation games, case studies, panel discussions and video demonstrations.
Program Name: Effective Business Management Workshop in Nicosia, Cyprus
Program Dates: 14 – 18 December 2020
Registration Closes on: 31 October 2020
Venue: Cleopatra Hotel
Program Fee: $3450
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal