This short-term extensive workshop combines the theory and practice of banking from financial management prospective, providing the specialized knowledge and a solid understanding of all important aspects starting from liquidity and loan management, liability and deposit management, capital structure and dividend decisions all the way to regulatory restrictions and financial management implications. This course aims to help its participants develop foundational skills for decision-making processes and conduct performance analysis while employing the best practices in managing funding, liquidity and capital.
You will learn about the principles of bank balance sheet management and money market operations as well as liquidity ratios and capital adequacy ratios. You will also study issues of bank supervision and regulation.
Financial Management of Banks Workshop in Jakarta, Indonesia is designed for junior-level bank officers all the way up through CEOs who need to analyze their bank’s performance. It is highly recommended for the participants to possess basic knowledge of balance sheets and income statements.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of banks and understand their asset and liability composition
- Review the accounting of banks’ financial statements
- Analyze the key banking ratios including growth, performance, asset quality, liquidity and capital ratios
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of bank financial risks and the approaches to effective risk management
- Determine the impact of applying different accounting standards and policies on bank’s financial statements
- Make a preliminary assessment of the performance and financial health of a bank.
- Understand the nature and causes of bank and financial system failure.
- The Overview of Banking and Financial Services Industry
- The transformation and Changes in Banking
- Financial Innovation and Its implications for Bank Financial Management
- Regulatory Restrictions and Bank Financial Management
- Asset Management – Liquidity and Loan Management
- Liability and Deposit Management
- Credit risk transfer
- Bank’s Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Analyzing Bank’s Performance
- Bank Valuation
- Fair Value & Market to Market Accounting
- Bank Risk Management, Liquidity & Solvency
- Bank Funding Operations, their cost & risks
- Credit Risk, Default Premiums, Credit Assessment & Loan Pricing
- Bank Capital and its adequacy rules
- Risk-Based Capital Requirements
- Capital Planning
- Dividend Management
- Financial Management Implications of Electronic Banking.
This bank financial management training course has been designed to provide attendees with essential theory of financial strategy and bank financial management, whilst focusing heavily on building the practical skills applicable to the delegates’ work roles. The trainer will employ contemporary adult learning and training methodologies including practical activities, numerical examples, case studies, written assignments, etc. in order to maximize the results.
Program Name: Financial Management of Banks Workshop in Jakarta, Indonesia
Program Code: FMB21PJ
Program Dates: 24 – 28 May 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 March 2021
Venue: IBIS Jakarta Senen
Program Fee: $3950
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal