Total Performance Management of an organization depends on each individual’s role and their productive involvement. The success and progress of organization ride on the success and progress of its people. The continuous management of the performance of an individual and the organization is the answer to a successful partnership between the individual and the organization.
Effective Performance Management Training in Goa, India will equip participants with sets of skills and enable them to set and implement a process or set of processes for establishing a shared understanding about what is to be achieved, and managing and developing people in a way which increases the probability that it will be achieved in the short- and longer terms.
- The concept of People Performance Management
- The Link Between Culture and Performance
- Performance Management Methodologies & Tools
- The Link of People Competencies with Performance
- Setting Performance Objectives
- Preparing Performance Plans
- Motivating People to Deliver Optimum Performance
- Measuring and Monitoring Performance
- Assessing Performance
- Conducting Performance Appraisal Sessions
- Handling Disagreements
- Creating a Personal Training and Development Plan
- Linking People Performance with T&D, C&B, and other Related Issues
- Pitfalls in People Performance Management and how to Avoid and deal with them.
- HR Heads / Directors / Managers
- Performance Management Specialists
- HR Generalists
- Division / Department Heads
- Delegation and Operation Managers
The training methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises, and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
Program Name: Effective Performance Management Training in Goa, India
Program Code: EPM21PG
Program Dates: 16 – 20 August 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 June 2021
Venue: Sandalwood Hotel & Retreat
Program Fee: $2250
Fee Covers: Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal