The aim of any given commercial bank is to establish a competitive and profitable retail banking business. The target can be achieved through implementing customer segmentation models, product & operations development initiatives, effective distribution channel strategies and functional digital banking practices. In contemporary ever-changing environment a comprehensive understanding of retail banking landscape is absolutely mandatory if one wishes to minimize banking associated risks and make accurate investment decisions that in turn support viable and sound business.
This extensive master class will help bankers to enhance their knowledge regarding the key elements of SME & retail banking. In addition, it will emphasize on Digital Retail Banking, addressing the revolutionary challenges in digital distribution channels.
The program is the best suite for:
- Banking, Branch & General Managers
- Heads/Senior Professionals in SME & Retail Banking and Digital Banking
- Customer experience and transformation professionals
- Sales Professionals & Training Managers
- Heads of Marketing & Marketing Managers
- Strategic Planning Personnel & Financial analysts.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will:
- Acquire the thorough knowledge of effective tools and methods for formulating SME & Retail Banking strategies for target markets
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of SME & Retail banking best practices and approaches to effective risk management
- Appreciate how strategic & action planning, budgeting and financial control systems determine the growth and viability of banking business
- Determine the challenges that digitalization creates for SME & Retail Banking and Master the importance of Mobile & Social channels
- Identify and Interpret the coming and expected trends for SME & Retail Banking Industry.
- The Definition, the role and types of Banks
- Overview of Retail Banking: Services, Personnel, Management Structure, Regulation & Reporting
- The Principles of Retail Banking
- Deposit Taking & Savings Products in Retail Banking
- Account opening Procedures in Retail Banking
- Lending Products in Retail Banking
- Non-Funds Based Retail Banking Services
- Funding Sources Available to Retail Bank
- Operating Retail Banking Distribution Channels; Role of Technology
- Retail Banking Best Practices
- Understanding SME Banking
- The principles and the Key elements of SME Banking
- World Class Standards and Examples of SME Banking
- SME Banking Product & Services Development
- Sales & Delivery Channels Development in SME Banking
- Challenges of Achieving High Profitability in SME Banking
- Credit Risk Management in SME Banking
- Pricing SME Loans
- Key Performance Targets for SME Banking
- SME Banking Marketing strategies – Best Practices
- Segmenting SME Market
- Technical and Political aspects of SME market segmentation
- Key Perspectives in SME Banking Development
- The Future of SME & Retail Banking.
Masterclass in SME & Retail Banking in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is a short term extensive training course with highly practical focus. The presenter will apply modern adult learning techniques in order to maximize the effectiveness of the session delivery and achieve successful results. The methods deployed will include open presentation, group discussions, individual assignments, practical exercises, and case studies. At the end of each session the trainer will request for feedback and consider comments received for the coming days in order to improve results and ensure the maximum understanding of material covered for delegates.
Program Name: Masterclass in SME & Retail Banking in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Program Dates: 15 – 20 February 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 December 2020
Venue: Pacific Regency Hotel Suites
Program Fee: $3750
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal