Effective operations management involves the responsibility of ensuring business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed, and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements. Effective financial management, on the other hand, requires you to adapt, with speed and precision, to an increasingly complex business environment. The role of financial managers today goes far beyond handling a multitude of daily transactions. The right combination of Operations and Financial Management tools are essential to any organization’s success. This training provides its attendees with the right mix of knowledge from both areas and necessary skills in order to support tight alignment between business strategies and operations while improving financial status and other factors affecting business performance.
This intensive short-term training course is the best suite for:
- Operations Managers, Finance Officers & Procurement Managers
- Administrators & Supervisors
- Inventory Managers, General Managers, Business Unit Managers & Quality Managers,
- Project Managers, Finance and Operations Management Consultants.
- Entrepreneurs, Managing Directors & NGO owners
- Administration Officers and Professional staff from related functions.
Upon the Successful Completion of this intensive training program, its attendees will have a quality understanding of:
- The role, functions and the importance of Operations & Financial Management
- Contemporary Challenges faced by Operations and Finance Managers
- Functional tools and techniques for Effective Operations & Financial Management
- Constructive ways for implementing strategies, initiatives and programs while attempting to introduce and sustain competitive operations and finance system in the organization.
- Introduction to Operations Management and its importance
- Operations management strategies
- Key Processes and terms of Operations Management
- Objectives of Operations Management; Core Operational Principles
- Facilities location planning
- Capacity & Layout Strategy
- Materials requirement planning
- Application of operations management systems: inventory management
- Ensuring Quality in operations
- Lean thinking & Six Sigma
- Decision areas in operations such as cost, quality, time, flexibility and capacity
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Innovation management, methods of production, cost of production, process control, planning and scheduling
- Facilities planning and automations – smart buildings
- Project selection and initiation, planning, financing, scheduling and resource allocation, risk, communication, control, evaluation and termination
- Quality Management: The frameworks, tools and techniques necessary to implement product development and operations improvements
- Issues in business logistics and information systems for coordinating operations
- The strategic, tactical and operational considerations in a comprehensive Business Process Management framework
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Scope & Functions of Corporate Finance
- Basic concepts in finance: Time value of money, financial statements quick overview and financial performance analysis.
- Keys to Financial Success
- Strategic & Operational Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Principles
- Planning and Budgeting Tools
- Importance of Cash Management in operations
- Cutting the Budget: Reductions and Reallocations
- Tax Management
- Reporting and Accountability.
Operations and Financial Management Workshop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia a highly participative and interactive training course. The presenter will encourage maximum participation of all delegates while using modern adult learning techniques. The methods will include formal presentation, group assignments, case studies, practical tasks, situational analysis and individual exercises. By the end of each session, the consultant will request the feedback from each participant in order to adjust and improve the effectiveness of the program delivery.
Program Name: Operations and Financial Management Workshop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Program Dates: 08 – 12 March 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 January 2021
Venue: Samnang Laor Hotel
Program Fee: $2850
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal