The modern food and fiber system is quite complex, dynamic and international. Nowadays, it is becoming highly demand-driven. Consequently, the role of marketing is increasing in value while trying to access the target customers of agro products, such as raw commodities, food, fiber and agricultural services.
Agricultural marketing covers a wide range of elements. Namely the marketing functions, agencies, channels, efficiency, costs, price spread, market integration, etc. The agricultural marketing system is a link between the farm and the non-farm sectors.
Workshop on Agricultural Marketing in Tbilisi, Georgia is the best-fit for marketing professionals or entry level graduates, who are willing to work with agri-products. In addition, the course is highly beneficial for general managers, business development managers, producers & sales stuff of agricultural goods and services. There is no prerequisite for enrollment, as the program will be covering the marketing of agriproducts from very basics to advanced level.
Upon the successful completion of this short term training program the attendees will be able to:
- Appreciate the role and the importance of marketing in agricultural business
- Select Appropriate Marketing Strategies in the field of Farming
- Define Target Markets and effective ways to access them
- Develop and Implement relevant strategies in order to manage the marketing of agricultural enterprise
- Deal with the aspects of product physical handling
- Conduct effective market research in the agricultural industry
- Plan and manage promotional campaigns for agricultural products.
- The concepts & the role of agricultural marketing
- Managing the marketing process for Agri products
- Organizing, analyzing & selecting the target markets
- The agricultural food distribution marketing channel/ system
- Role/function of the actors within the agricultural marketing system
- Supply and Demand
- Developing the Farm Marketing Plan
- Reviewing the Business’s Situation
- Establishing Marketing Objectives & Developing Strategies
- Market Penetration & Price Advantages
- Target Markets in Agriculture
- Customer Values and Attitudes
- Alternative Marketing Methods & Market Segmentation
- Logos, packaging, positioning and image
- Pricing objectives and methods
- Advertising, sales and personal selling
- Market coverage
- Promoting Product & Promotional Campaign Strategy
- Creating customer awareness
- Market Retention & Balancing Strategy
- Market Development & Growth
- Managing the Marketing Plan.
This is an interactive training course that requires the active participation of attendees. The trainer will be applying modern adult learning training techniques while leading the sessions. The practical examples and case studies will be shown, discussed and analyzed together with the participants.
Program Name: Workshop on Agricultural Marketing in Tbilisi, Georgia
Program Dates: 04 - 08 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Get in touch for assistance & questions
Socialize with Risalat