Employees are the greatest asset of any organization. Hence, creating the safe working environment is a critical success factor for your business. Thereby, it is one of the most effective ways of retaining staff and maximizing productivity as well. The challenge of maintaining proper working conditions can be best met with developing and adapting constructive rules, regulations and policies. Occupational Safety Standards stand for the protection of workers across numerous sectors, guarding their health and overall well-being through communicating hazard identification and risk assessment measures. These standards provide a foundation of safety culture and emphasize on the importance of employee well-being.
In this program, participants will be introduced to the basic industrial safety and health guidelines incorporating OSHA rules and regulations, personal protective equipment, chemical safety, tool safety, material handling safety, machine safety, electrical safety, fire protection, health protection and safe working practices.
The course is the best suite for:
- Health and Safety Managers and Directors
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Field Supervisors
- Safety Professionals
- Site Managers
- Anyone Interested in Workplace Safety and Its Requirements.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the Requirements of Occupational Safety and Health Administration Standards (OSHA)
- Create and Maintain Safe Working Environment in accordance with OSHA Guideline
- Design and Implement Constructive Safety Programs, Increase Employee Productivity and Reduce Overall Operating Costs
- Meet the Record Keeping Requirements of OSHA.
- Foundations of Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities under OSHA
- Introduction to OSHA Standards
- Workplace Inspection
- Essentials of Safe Workplace.
- Working and Walking Surfaces
- Hazard Communication Course
- Safety Data Sheets
- Emergency Action Plans and Exit Route
- Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety at heights – Fall Protection
- Foundations of Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Hygiene Concepts and Key terms
- Industry Specific Standards
- Hazardous, flammable and combustible materials
- Confined space: permit required, hazards, courses, rescue
- Machine guarding: hazards, requirements, methods
- Welding, cutting and brazing
- Power industrial trucks.
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Exposure control plan
- Engineering and work practice controls
- Hepatitis B vaccination requirements
- Medical Recordkeeping
- Safety and Health Programs and their Benefits.
- Elements of Safety and Health Programs
- Management Commitment, Policy and Goals
- Employee Involvement and Responsibility
- Site Analysis and Safety & Health Inspections
- Hazard Prevention Planning and Control
- Safety and Health Orientation and Training.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration Workshop in Amsterdam, Netherlands represents a well-balanced combination of theoretical and practical modules. Group Exercises and Case Studies will contribute to the Open Presentation and Direct Learning. Video Demonstrations and Situational Examples will support the entire process and assist in maximizing the comprehension of participants. The course will be finalized with study tour, where delegates will be exposed to the practical appliance of OSHA Standards and Guidelines. The site will be selected based on the participants’ needs and professional background.
Program Name: Occupational Safety and Health Administration Workshop in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Program Dates: 15 – 19 February 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 December 2020
Venue: Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
Program Fee: $3950
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining TourRegister Online
Online Payment via PayPal