Well Planned PR campaign is the powerful tool that significantly impacts brand reputation. It can transform the future of the business and have a tremendous effect on its profitability. Sustainable PR campaigns are cost-effective means of changing perceptions and increasing stakeholder value for any given organization.
This extensive program is a must for any organization that aims to employ PR as a core part of its business processes. The course takes problem-solving approach towards the designing of suitable PR campaigns, while fitting them to organizational priorities along with the overall strategic objectives. Participants will develop the skills essential for designing, planning and delivering the successful PR campaigns using the full range of media channels reinforcing entity’s key messages and strategy.
The program is the best suit for:
- Middle and senior managers tasked with the direct delivery of campaigns or oversight of specialist sub-contractors
- Senior operational managers with responsibility for managing teams whose role includes PR Campaigns
- Senior managers up to Board level with responsibility for the strategic use of Public Relations.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- List and define PR concepts and differentiate between PR and advertising
- Employ the problem-solving approach to match PR campaign strategy to business objectives
- Plan PR campaigns strategically and set clear objectives with behavioral outcomes and measurable results
- Measure and Mitigate PR Campaign risks and Overall Campaign Effectiveness
- Explain the importance of organizational and corporate image.
Public Relations in Business
- An overview of the Scope and the Role of PR in the Organization
- The Importance of Reputation Management
- The role of the Brand
- The PR Transfer Process and the Communications Theory
- The Definition of PR Campaigns
- The Six Point PR Plan Framework for Campaigns
- Assessing your PR Situation.
Setting Campaign Objectives and Identifying Stakeholders
- Setting Objectives to meet your business needs
- Translating Objectives into practical campaign outcomes
- Identifying your public
- Assessing what your stakeholders think of you
- Learning their language
- Applying Creativity to Messaging
- The importance of third party endorsement.
Choosing the Right Media – Mass Media
- Features and Facets of Newspapers, Magazines, TV and Radio
- Keeping your objectives in mind
- Choosing the right titles for the right audience
- Mass media news generation and management
- Is it a media story – What’s in it for them?
- Invitations and Press releases
- Conducting Interviews and Briefing Interviewees
- Managing to Film
Choosing the Right Media – Other Campaign Media
- Involving you “in-house” media
- Corporate Video
- The role of Corporate Websites
- Social Media in Campaigns
- Events as part of campaigns
- Using VIPs or Celebrities
- Direct Face to Face communication
Budgets and Evaluation
- Costing a Campaign
- Purpose of Campaign evaluation (output, outcome)
- Evaluating (process and goals
- Matching objectives and results
- Measurement (production, exposure)
- Weaknesses of the traditional approach
- Measurement techniques
- Crisis Management & Contingencies
- The “in-house” PR Team – Staffing, Setting Up and Running It
- Buying in Help – What to look for in a consultancy and how to get the best from them
- Personal Action Planning.
Planning & Managing PR Campaigns Workshop in Riga, Latvia is activity and discussion based. Formal Presentations will be supported by a range of case studies, practice problems and group discussions. Sharing the experience of the participants is an important feature of the program and the delegates will have the opportunity to discuss their own projects or challenges in an environment that will be focusing on solving them.
Program Name: Planning & Managing PR Campaigns Workshop in Riga, Latvia
Program Dates: 02 – 06 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Bellevue Park Hotel
Program Fee: $3350
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal