This 10 days’ tour will cover the fundamental concepts of collaborative leadership and clarify the multiple layers of influence that impact health. Participants will receive an introduction to the knowledge and skills needed to effectively guide diverse groups of people to find solutions to complex problems that affect them all. Collaborative leadership is an evidence-based field that has proven particularly effective in public health planning where multiple stakeholders have an interest. Tour topics include the nature of successful collaboration, characteristics of a collaborative leader and a discussion of the collaborative leadership practices. An overview of a multiple-sector approach to public health provides a context for collaborative leadership discussions.
Workshop & Study Tour for Public Health Professionals in Taipei, Taiwan is focused on increasing collaborative leadership capacity across all health sectors and at all levels of public health practice and Public health professionals & related members.
By the end of the tour, participants will be able to:
- Determine when and when not to use collaboration
- Compare five levels of relationships: networking, coordinating, cooperating, collaborating, and competing on health sectors
- Identify three reasons people and organizations collaborate
- Identify the challenges of collaborative leadership in public health
- Explain the context for collaboration in health systems
- Define the nature of successful collaboration on public health projects
- Nature of collaborative leadership in health organizations
- Compare healthcare leadership styles
- Differentiate between common leadership and leading health projects/organizations
- Define the six practices of collaborative leadership
- Identify different ways to build collaborative leadership skills in health sectors
The combination of incorporating narrated presentations, interactive activities, Virtual clinical activities, hospital & health project visits, self-assessment exercises, multi-media case studies drawn from public health, Taiwan Cultural & Entertainment gatherings.
Program Name: Workshop & Study Tour for Public Health Professionals in Taipei, Taiwan
Program Code: STHC21PT
Program Dates: 02 – 11 August 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 June 2021
Venue: Fortune Hiya Hotel
Program Fee: $4350
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.
Online Payment via PayPal