Contract Management is a critical tool for administering business relationships. It facilitates the management of obligation execution and dictates each and every detail for maximizing financial and operational performance. Contract Management is a strategic solution for many organizations. The entities without effective contract management systems encounter significant quantifiable losses. Hence, in today’s world it is essential to prepare contract specialists and professionals that understand the complexities of contracts and possess fundamental skills for streamlining the communication between the stakeholders.
Effective Contract Management Workshop in Manama, Bahrain emphasizes on essential skills and knowledge for optimizing the efficiency of contract delivery, while ensuring the compliance with existing regulations and satisfaction of contracting parties. The participants will be introduced to applied tools and techniques for contractual disputes management and strategic problem solving.
The program is the best suit for:
- Contract Specialists, Managers, Administrators and Officers
- Project Managers and Officers
- Project Engineers
- Any professional interested in effective contracts management.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the role and responsibilities of contract manager
- Design Detailed Contracts with strategic focus
- Implement effective problem solving techniques
- Analyze, Mitigate and Manage the Risks of various types of contracts
- Monitor and Evaluate contract performance and suggest improvements
- Determine the most suitable contract structure.
- Introduction of Contract Management
- The need for contractual relationships
- The core concepts and principles of effective contract management
- Designing and Forming the Contracts
- The role of Negotiation
- Identifying and Assessing contractual risks
- Implementing Contract Risk Response Mechanism
- Contract Risk Sharing Continuum
- Determining the general terms and Conditions of the contract
- Rules for Contract Drafting
- Contract Types and Structures
- Contract Formalities
- Assigning Responsibilities; Setting and Managing Expectations
- Performance Based Contracting and Performance Obligations
- Dealing with Disruptions, Delay and Disruption
- Managing Claims and Payment Issues
- Contract Collateral Documents
- Changes to Contract Documents
- Contract variations: transfer of rights, amendment and the scope of work
- Termination, suspension and remedies for default
- Limitation and exclusion of liability, force majeure and waiver
- Law of the contract and dispute resolution
- Recognizing and Dealing with Issues
- Contract Dispute Management
- Internal Dispute Resolution
- External Dispute Resolution: Litigation and Arbitration
- Adjudication, Expert Determination and Mediation.
The sessions will be conducted using contemporary training methodology. In order to enhance the participant understanding and encourage the instant practical appliance of material covered, the presenter will focus on numerous pragmatic exercises, scenario imitations, open discussions and case studies. Each day will be finalized with attendee feedback in order to improve the performance of the coming sessions and support the unique requirements of each delegate.
Program Name: Effective Contract Management Workshop in Manama, Bahrain
Program Dates: 18 – 22 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Venue: Royal Phoenicia Hotel
Program Fee: $2450
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal