As one of the strongest and most important contemporary global industries, hospitality represents an incredible life-long career prospect. Highly Qualified and competent hotel managers are constantly demanded on the global market. Whether already working in hospitality or interested in exploring an entirely new industry, this training program can become your success determinant.
Hotel & Hospitality Management Workshop in Las Vegas has been designed to provide a broad understanding of hospitality and allow you to explore theoretical concepts so that you can stand out for your expertise. You will cover the fundamentals of business operations, human resources, legal knowledge and service quality, preparing you to enter or advance your management position in hospitality industry.
This program is recommended for:
- Hotel Managers
- Hotel management trainees
- Housekeeping supervisors
- Assistant hotel managers
- Personnel and training officers
- Restaurant supervisors and managers
- Tourism and travel consultants
- Hospitality entrepreneurs (restaurant owners, mobile catering, hospitality staff recruitments etc.).
Upon the completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the quality understanding of trends and Traits in Hospitality Industry
- Interpret the fundamental principles of hotel & hospitality business functions
- Implement essential procedures and policies in order to ensure customer service excellence
- Develop Strategies and Plans to Effectively Manage the Team of Hospitality Staff
- Make informed Decisions while running hospitality business
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities essential for managerial role in hospitality.
- Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- Origin & History of Hospitality
- Trends & Traits of Hotel & Hospitality Industry
- The firm in Hotel Management & Catering Industry
- Hotel Management, Planning & Policy
- Organization of Hotel Workplace
- Staff Management in Hotels
- Monitoring Workloads & Procedures; Work Charts
- Marketing & Sales in Hospitality Industry
- Building a support Network
- Front Desk Management in Hotel
- Room Service & Cleaning in Hotel
- Engineering & Maintenance of Hotel
- Menu Planning & Food Preparation
- Purchasing & Storage
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restaurant & Banquet Services
- Food Sanitation; Compliance with International Standards.
This program uses a well balanced mix of theory and practice. Considering the nature of the topic the consultant will take more practical approach to the program using the case studies, individual & group assignments, presentations and video examples. A study tour & exposure in one of the city hotels will be arranged on the last day of the program.
Program Name: Hotel & Hospitality Management Workshop in Las Vegas
Program Code: HHM21PL
Program Dates: 17 – 22 May 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 March 2021
Venue: Excalibur Hotel
Program Fee: $6450
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Get in touch for assistance & questions
Quick Queries via: IMO, WeChat, Viber, or WhatsApp:
Georgia: +995555116622 | Estonia: +37281607711 | UK: +447700313737
Socialize with Risalat