The concept of revenue management is growing to gain acceptance in the restaurant industry. Many restaurant chains have found that employing an integrated revenue management strategy helps them to gain a better understanding of their customers and allows them to determine more accurate price/value relationship. The restaurants that are best able to measure this ratio, prove to be more competitive and sustainable in the long run.
Restaurant revenue management can be quite complex and challenging, can also be very beneficial if the right strategies to manage restaurant capacity, manage table turn-over, and engineer a menu for profitability are implemented. This course has been tailored specifically in order to guide you through the restaurant revenue management process, providing real-world examples, strategies, and techniques that will help you to maximize organizational effectiveness and increase profit.
This program is a Perfect suit for anybody interested in restaurant Management, Currently Functioning Managers, Assistant-Managers, Owners of the restaurants, Supervisors, etc.
Upon the completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop strategic understanding of restaurant revenue management
- Analyze financial and performance information of the restaurant
- Analyze and identify the factors that can help to improve occupancy rates and control meal duration
- Apply strategies to accommodate arrival patterns and manage occupancy and meal duration
- Evaluate and explore opportunities for improved service experience design.
- Overview of Restaurant Operations
- Introduction to Restaurant Revenue Management
- Using Spreadsheet tools to calculate critical metrics
- Establishing baseline performance levels
- Menu Engineering
- Categorizing menu items based on profitability and sales volume
- Effective menu design techniques
- Showcasing best-selling dishes
- Optimizing restaurant space and pricing
- Selecting and Placing Tables
- Assigning guests to tables
- Setting right ambience in the restaurant
- Pricing strategies for busy periods in restaurants
- Managing Meal Durations
- Reducing Meal Duration times while maintaining pleasant dining experience
- Taking reservations
- Building demand during slow periods
- Maximizing distribution channels in slow periods.
Training on Restaurant & Its Revenue Management in Valletta, Malta uses a well balanced mix of theory and practice. Considering the nature of the topic the consultant will take more practical approach to the program employing a wide variety of case studies, exposure visits, individual & group assignments, presentation and video examples.
Program Name: Training on Restaurant & Its Revenue Management in Valletta, Malta
Program Dates: 09 – 13 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Grand Hotel Excelsior
Program Fee: $5780
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Get in touch for assistance & questions
Socialize with Risalat