Companies recognize the power of media in affecting their business objectives and reputation to all its stakeholders. To protect and strengthen one’s credibility in the industry, it is necessary for members of management to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively deal and communicate with the media.
Media Interview Skills Workshop in Jakarta, Indonesia is specially designed to equip managers, executives, corporate communication professionals and company spokespeople with real-world practical knowledge and skills to uphold the image of the organization. The course will support the management with the needed confidence to manage the media along with the work they produce.
The program is the best suit for:
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Press/Marketing Teams
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of media coverage on the organization’s image and reputation
- Know and understand the operations of different media organizations
- Clearly and Confidently communicate with media professionals
- Learn media management and handling
- Prepare for and manage media interviews and inquiries.
- The importance of media interviews for company and management reputation
- Transmitting the key messages during the interviews
- Making messages credible and memorable
- The importance of body language and physical appearance
- Working with cameras and the microphone
- Evaluating the journalist and the media environment
- Anticipating and preparing answers for likely questions
- Preparing and using effective talking points for the interviews
- Interviewing tactics to keep in mind
- Power Dynamics
- Aggressive and Pushy Questioning
- Answering and Managing Difficult Questions
- Conducting Successful Press briefings
- Writing clear and effective press releases
- Protecting Confidential information effectively
- Building Relationships with media professionals
- Pitching stories to enhance long term credibility for the organization.
This workshop represents a well-balanced combination of theoretical base and hands on experience of interviewing techniques. A wide range of interview scenarios will be tailored for the delegates. They will learn how to identify the key messages and promote good news within the organization. In addition, they will be able to adopt numerous techniques for handling crisis situations while keeping the media under control.
Program Name: Media Interview Skills Workshop in Jakarta, Indonesia
Program Dates: 08 – 12 March 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 January 2021
Venue: IBIS Jakarta Senen
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal