Construction Supervision and Inspection are two of the most challenging aspects of the industry. Professional Supervisors require a wide range of people, technical and managerial skills in order to ensure the project success. Current trends show that there is the shortage of highly-skilled construction supervisors on the global market.
Construction Supervision Skills Workshop in Male, Maldives addresses the issue and features all the essential skills for strengthening teamwork and improving organizational performance. It will help the participants to leverage their supervisory skills and meet contemporary construction challenges more effectively. As Great supervisors are exceptionally valuable resources to your company, investing in this training will be money well spent.
This program is targeted at:
- Construction Project Professionals & Site Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Cost Engineers
- Project Management Professionals.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Improve their site monitoring and controlling capability
- Ensure effective coordination and collaboration of all construction parties
- Deal with complex construction issues and challenges
- Apply changes during construction planning and execution process.
- Defining the construction project participants, their characteristics, roles & responsibilities
- Dealing with contractual issues in construction projects
- Safety rules & Construction equipment safety
- Creating a proper environment on a jobsite
- Security and Hazard Control
- Coordination of construction key players
- Effective Delegation Strategies
- Creating and distributing schedules
- Team Building, Development & Harmonization
- Gathering Information & Feedback
- Construction Project Risk Management; On site Risk Management
- Managing Progress and assessing Key Performance Indicators
- Tracking & Evaluating Project Cost, Timeframe & Quality
- Strategies for improved productivity
- Change Orders & Quality Control
- Claims & Dispute Management and Negotiation Strategies
- Conflict resolution Strategies.
This is a highly interactive workshop which uses a well-balanced blend of theory and practice. Throughout the course of the program the trainer will use the modern techniques of training including the group assignments, practical activities, role play, field visit, etc. so that the participants can make the most of their experience and be able to apply the acquired knowledge in Practice instantly.
Program Name: Construction Supervision Skills Workshop in Male, Maldives
Program Dates: 26 – 30 October 2020
Registration Closes on: 31 August 2020
Venue: Unima Grand Hotel
Program Fee: $3250
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal