Supply chain management is an integral part of organizational processes. Effective supply chain management systems can increase customer satisfaction levels, Reduce Operating Costs and improve the entity’s financial position. Logistics, as an indispensable component of supply chain management, aligns the complex features of import-export operations, transportation, shipping, receiving, warehousing, inventory management and production planning. The immense evidence proves that the organizations with constructive Logistics and Supply Chain Management systems attain greater sustainability in contemporary raging global marketplace.
Throughout the course of this extensive training program, participants will be introduced to the fundamental aspects and features of vast global supply chain environment. The delegates will gain an all-inclusive understanding of the key drivers in supply chain and logistics management and acquire the necessary skills for building and maintaining corresponding network.
Advanced Logistics and Supply Chain Management Workshop in Male, Maldives is suitable for:
- Senior and Mid-Level Supply Chain Managers and Executives
- Manufacturing Managers
- Marketing and Customer Service Managers
- Procurement Managers and Officers
- Purchasing Managers and Specialists
- Sourcing Professionals
- Anyone interested in Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the impact of logistics and supply chain management systems on organization’s financial performance and overall cost levels
- Apply Various Strategies, Approaches and Frameworks for Different Market Segments
- Denote the Comprehension of contemporary tools and strategies used in negotiations
- Develop Performance Standards and Guidelines for Purchasing
- Perform Price and Cost Analysis for Purchasing and Production
- Utilize Best Global Practices in Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
- Foundations of Supply Chain Management
- Defining Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Dynamics
- Customer Orientation & Development Trends
- Global Supply Chain Operations
- Strategic Challenges
- Current Trends in Global Supply Chain Management.
- Lean Supply Chain Management
- Agile Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing and Supplier Selection
- Creating sustainable supply chain
- Supply Chain Integration
- Supply Chain Operations Reference Model
- The Theory of Constraints
- Transportation in Logistics
- Intermodal System Mode Types
- Transportation Documents
- Transporting Hazardous Materials
- Logistics and Customer Value
- The impact of Out-of Stock
- Market Driven Supply Chains.
- Logistics Cost & Performance
- Analyzing Logistics Costs
- Total Costing, Customer Profitability Analysis
- Direct Product Profitability
- Activity Based Costing
- Demand Management & Planning
- Matching Supply with Demand
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment.
- Creating Responsive Supply Chain
- Strategic Lead Time Management
- Quick Response Logistics
- Supply Chain Complexity
- Organizing for Global Logistics
- KPIs In Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Supply Chain Risk Profile
- Supply Chain Risks – Operational, Inventory, Exchange Rate, Financial, Disruption & Security Risks
- Supply Chain Resilience.
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Statistics in Inventory Management
- Inventory Management Finance
- Selective Inventory Control Management
- Excess and Obsolete Inventory.
The methodology applied throughout the course of the program will encourage the maximum participation of all attendees. The sessions will be led using an interactive contemporary adult learning approach. The tools deployed will include open presentation, group discussions, video examples, individual assignments and case studies. On the last day of the session, practical exposure visit will be arranged in order to observe the factual appliance of theoretical base covered.
Program Name: Advanced Logistics and Supply Chain Management Workshop in Male, Maldives
Program Dates: 18 – 23 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Venue: Unima Grand Hotel
Program Fee: $3500
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal