Recent events in the world have brought the subject of risk into a higher profile. Evaluating the range of available risk management techniques and choosing the most appropriate response in each case is an increasingly significant element of managerial responsibility in today’s business environment.
Risk Management & Techniques Workshop in Male, Maldives brings essential techniques, practices, and lessons for effectively identifying, understanding, managing, and mitigating risks. The fundamental purpose of this workshop goes beyond risk management processes as such and weaves effective risk management practices, techniques, and methods into all aspects of migrating into the next generation of modern Risk control. The course also aims to leverage and extend the risk management experience of the participants by looking for common best practices and unique processes that have been especially successful.
This program is designed and highly beneficial for:
- Professionals in audit, risk management and compliance
- Business leaders & members of Boards.
- Enterprise Risk Managers, PMO Managers, Risk, And Quality Control Managers
- Risk Officers & Product Control Managers
- Compliance Managers, Value Managers, Business Strategy Managers
- Anyone interested in Risk Management Field.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define and understand risk management terminology in the context of participants working place
- Identify top risks and share existing practices and methodologies
- Understand how risk management practices and methodologies can be appropriately tailored to the level of risk associated with the activity
- Share lessons learned from past management of risk activities
- Discuss who should be responsible for various classes of risk and what are appropriate risk-sharing strategies
- Establish communication paths for managerial and technical staff at multiple sites to continue the discussion on effective risk management practices.
The Nature of Risks
- Knowing risks
- Characteristics of risk
- Risk vs. opportunity
- Benefits of risk management.
Risk Management Process
- Integrating risk management into the project planning process
- Roles and responsibilities in managing risk
- Success factors in effective risk management
- The risk management process steps.
Risk Management Planning
- Planning to avoid failures
- Engaging stakeholders
- Setting up a framework for addressing risk
- Project risk workshops.
- Principles of identifying risk
- People-oriented techniques
- Tools-oriented techniques
- The risk breakdown structure
- Defining risks correctly and accurately
- Establishing a risk register.
- Qualitative methods for analyzing risks
- Defining probability scales
- Assessing the impact of risks on project constraints
- Determining expected value of risk
- The PERT method
- The Buffer method
- Monte-Carlo simulation.
- Qualitative ranking methods
- Quantitative ranking methods
- Using filtering to segment risks
- The comparative risk ranking technique
- Updating the risk register.
Risk Response Strategies
- Response strategies for threats
- Defining preventive actions
- Creating contingency plans
- Defining risk response triggers
- Integrating risk responses into the project plan
- Understanding risk response interactions
- Risk reserves
- Finalizing the risk management plan.
Risk Monitoring and Control
- Risk reviews
- Monitoring risk status and triggers
- Executing risk responses
- Evaluating risk plan performance
- Responding to the unexpected
- Risk re-assessment
- Maintaining the risk register
- Communicating and reporting risk exposure to stakeholders.
Risk Management at Project Closeout
- Final risk review and assessment
- Capturing lessons learned
- Proactive management of future risks.
The methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will lead sessions through open presentation and support it with interactive exercises, case studies and group assignments. On the last day of the program, participants will have a possibility to participate in exposure tour that shall be arranged at Risalat Partner Organization’s premises and acquire practical insights regarding material covered throughout the course of the program.
Program Name: Risk Management & Techniques Workshop in Male, Maldives
Program Dates: 04 – 08 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Venue: Unima Grand Hotel
Program Fee: $3450
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal