Banking sector is fast evolving and witnessing a transformational change. Banks are the backbone of all activities because in every transaction where money is involved, the bank is the main character. This banking course will give you a strong overview of basic banking practices and how international banking works. It covers interesting and necessary topics such as the functions of a bank, bank models, and theories of credit creation. These days, modern banks operate globally and hold offices in key financial centers. These institutions have the power to influence economies around the world, as seen during the recent financial crisis. Understanding how this power operates is very useful information in the modern day.
This program is the best suite for:
- Professionals in the Banking Sector and other financial organizations
- Financial Regulators
- Anyone who is interested to gain a thorough understanding of Banking Industry.
By the end of this program, the participants will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- Bank models, banking risks, functions, monetary policy and supervisory regulation and their impact on the banking sector
- Functions of Central Banks, their tools, instruments and importance
- Causes of Banking and Financial Crisis
- The main components of banks’ balance sheet and income statements, off-balance sheet activity and how to analyze bank performance and other issues using traditional ratio analysis.
- How to analyze and discuss the structural and performance features of banking systems.
- Fundamentals of Banking, Bank activities, Functions & Services
- Types of Banking and Bank Models
- The role of Central Bank, Its Functions & Execution
- How Central Banks operate in Practice
- Bank Regulation & Supervision
- Determinants of Bank Failure & Crisis
- Bank Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Financial Management
- Bank Financial Statement Analysis
- Risks in Banking & Their Management
- Practical Examples of Banking in Advanced Countries and Emerging Markets
- Bank Competition and Financial Stability.
Workshop on Introduction to Banking in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is a 5 days interactive program that uses a mixture of presentations, discussions, case studies, videos, role-plays and interactive exercises to transform participants’ knowledge into hands-on practice. Every Session will be finalized by acquiring participant feedback in order to ensure the maximum comprehension of the material covered. Provided suggestions will be considered for the coming days aiming to maximize the satisfaction of each and every delegate.
Program Name: Workshop on Introduction to Banking in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Program Dates: 18 – 22 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Venue: The Reverie Saigon
Program Fee: $3650
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Get in touch for assistance & questions
Socialize with Risalat