The role of effective leadership in the success of business is indisputable. Great businesses are created by great leaders who possess a wide range of communication and strategic planning skills that are supported by creative thinking. Leaders are required to communicate the message in an inspiring way, make the most out of limited time and align teammates’ ambitions with organizational goals and strategy. Great leaders are confident, focused, charming, compassionate and committed. These characteristics are key success drivers both for the organizations and individuals.
This workshop aims to develop leadership competencies in its attendees, while fostering creativity and strategic thinking. It addresses the personal challenges and aspirations of contemporary leaders and provides individualized solutions.
Creative Thinking, Strategic Planning, Effective Communication and Leadership Workshop & Exposure in Reykjavik, Iceland is a perfect suit for supervisors, managers and team leaders who want to develop leadership, communication and strategic planning skills, along with the ability to think creatively. Professionals of all backgrounds that are involved in company growth and development are highly encouraged to apply.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Communicate organization’s mission and vision to the employees in an effective and engaging way
- Apply functional tools and techniques for identifying organization’s creative potential
- Employ effective techniques for strategic planning and suggest innovative solutions
- Teach, support and guide team members in a constructive manner
- Build the right environment for nurturing the creativity and workforce development.
- Defining the Leadership and its importance
- Types of Leadership
- Innovation and Creativity
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Understanding Emotions and Emotional Reactions
- Identity Leadership
- Leadership and Management
- Aligning Business Results with Departmental and Individual Results
- From Organizational Vision to Mission
- Results Based Leadership
- Roles and Competencies of Results Based Leaders
- Motivating and Engaging Employees
- Managing Individual Results
- Effective Performance Management
- Inspirational Leadership
- Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning Tools and Techniques
- Effective Communication Skills
- Fostering Creative Business Environment
- Stimulating Creative Brain
- Forming Corresponding Environment for Creativity and Innovation
- Creativity and Innovation Tools
- Emotional Intelligence.
This is a highly interactive training workshop employing various contemporary adult learning tools and techniques. The presenter will lead the sessions through open presentation, supporting it with numerous case studies, role plays, group assignments, video demonstrations and simulation games. Each session will be finalized through acquiring participant feedback, in order to improve the performance of the coming sessions and enhance the satisfaction of delegates, offering them individualized approach to the specific topics of their interest.
Program Name: Creative Thinking, Strategic Planning, Effective Communication and Leadership Workshop & Exposure in Reykjavik, Iceland
Program Dates: 04 – 09 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Venue: Icelandair Hotel
Program Fee: $5450
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal