Hospital Managers and Administrators prove to be the key drivers of success for any healthcare institution. In recent years, health sector has been transforming rapidly, calling for better healthcare experience and quality service delivery. Contemporary hospital managers and administrators are required to combine business expertise with the comprehensive understanding of healthcare system, delivering more effective solutions and ensuring patient satisfaction.
This extensive training program has been tailored for professionals who are willing to operate in healthcare industry. It provides a thorough understanding of scientific terms applied in various medical settings. Through this program, we offer you a unique opportunity to advance your communication and leadership skills and master the management of healthcare resources at all levels of the institution.
The program is the best suit for:
- Health managers
- Primary Care and Social Care sector workers
- Aspiring Professionals in the field of hospital administration and management
- Those seeking to familiarize themselves with hospital management and health administration.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities to be followed for medication reminders, medication assistance and medication administration
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge needed for medication administration
- Ensure appropriate training for the caregivers to enable safe medication administration
- Discuss current health care delivery system as it relates to the economics, accessibility and overall health of the population.
- Challenges of health and hospital administration in the new millennium
- Professional managers and business ethics in the medical sector
- Administration of hospital services
- Administration of out-patient services
- Promoting health through hospitals
- Hospital and private practice
- Reproductive and child health services
- Referral systems
- Nursing services
- Ward administration
- Administration of operation theaters
- Manpower planning
- Material management
- Records management
- Quality Control (QC)
- Doctor/Nurse patient relationship from QC perspective
- Doctors and consumer protection act
- Hospital administration during disaster.
Hospital Management & Administration Workshop in Tbilisi, Georgia is highly practical and deliverable-focused. Particular emphasis is made on sector-specific exposure visits and knowledge share between the professionals of the same field. Panel discussions, detailed case studies and group assignments will be essential determinants of program success. Participants will have exceptional opportunities to work alongside leading experts of the host country, allowing them to analyze and debate the key challenges for effective hospital management and administration.
Program Name: Hospital Management & Administration Workshop in Tbilisi, Georgia
Program Code: HMA21PT
Program Dates: 19 – 23 July 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 May 2021
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Get in touch for assistance & questions
Quick Queries via: IMO, WeChat, Viber, or WhatsApp:
Georgia: +995555116622 | Estonia: +37281607711 | UK: +447700313737
Socialize with Risalat