This program will help you define and implement the vision you have for yourself, your team and your organization. Working from an initial understanding of your own capabilities, motivators, resources and the new business opportunities, it will build an action plan for moving you and those around you towards a shared perception of the future, able to respond to an ever-changing world. The emphasis of the training will be put on the improvement of your business perspectives by expanding them out of the current borders and moving it internationally. The focus will be placed on the presentation of the business opportunities created by the small European country, Republic of Macedonia which is believed to be the new business heaven in Europe.
Program Highlights include:
- Understanding the leader’s dynamic context
- Self-awareness and self-belief as drivers of leadership behaviors
- Adopting the appropriate ‘altitude’ as a leader
- Developing a robust and engaging vision
- Building key alliances inside and outside the team
- Maximizing returns on investment in the team.
Investors, CEOs, Chamber of Commerce Representatives, Investment Support Agencies’ members, Managers and Senior Professionals who would like to take a wider perspective on their organization, their role and themselves, and prepare for a move into strategic positions.
- Examine your personal style and drivers of behavior;
- Analyze the interpersonal forces at work in your team and organization;
- Develop a vision for realizing your personal and organizational goals;
- Inspire your team with a dynamic and aligned statement of purpose;
- Identify and develop key partners in achieving your shared vision;
- Link personal, team and organizational goals for sustainable performance.
Leadership and Transformation
- Leadership and its context
- Personality, values and behavior
- Personal transformation
- Path dependency
- Limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- Personal style and flexibility.
Core Dynamic Competencies
- Leadership competencies
- Influence, authority and power
- Helicopters, satellites & drones
- Emotions, mood & disposition
- Communication: art or science?
Developing a Dynamic Leadership Vision
- Strategic orientation
- Contextual awareness
- SWOT analysis
- Rationality and its limitations
- Goals and objectives
- Goal congruence and alignment
Building Leadership Alliance and Teams
- Organizational dynamics
- Delegation and empowerment
- Organizational culture
- Creating a positive climate
- Developing the alliance through team working
- Team and individual development
- Motivating in times of change
Leadership and Life Balance
- Reassessing personal goals
- Balancing work, life and leadership
- Handling pressure
- Building a sustainable personal future
- Action planning
- Personal development planning
- Macedonia’s revolution in outsourcing
- Presentation of the investment potential of the Republic of Macedonia by the official of the Agency of attracting Foreign Direct investments and export promotion INVEST IN MACEDONIA
- Closing ceremony – Macedonian traditional evening.
The organization will gain through:
Leaders at all levels who can respond effectively to change are better able to adapt to the dynamic and unpredictable context all organizations face over the longer term. Organizational performance depends on the ability of managers to stand back from their everyday pressures and scan the bigger picture while retaining the confidence and trust of their team and colleagues; this seminar will help them do this.
Participants will be exposed to a range of perspectives on the leadership function, sharing examples of best practice and challenging some assumptions about the role of the manager. The seminar will ask you to examine your beliefs about yourself and the contribution you can make to your organization over the longer term, and develop an action plan to make your vision a reality.
Dynamics of Leadership Workshop in Skopje, Macedonia will combine presentations with facilitated discussions, interactive practical exercises, small-group activities and mini-case studies. A key element in this process is to learn from each other’s ideas, so all contributions are valuable. A psychometric instrument will be used to generate a personality profile, which will contribute to your understanding of your preferences and personal style.
Program Name: Dynamics of Leadership Workshop in Skopje, Macedonia
Program Dates: 25 – 29 January 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 November 2020
Program Fee: $3430
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal