Effective Management of Physical Assets is a crucial for any given entity. It indicates the level of organization’s competitiveness and supports improved investment decision making across numerous fields and sectors. Risalat offers a unique short-term training course that represents a well-balanced mix of interactive learning, practical application and engrossing experience in all the main aspects of Asset Management and Write-Off. The program suites professionals from various backgrounds including IT, Engineering, Business Management, etc. and is designed to stretch and enhance one’s ability and understanding within the subject field.
The program is the best suite for:
- Operations and Facilities Managers
- Asset & Liquidity Managers
- Risk Managers & Controllers
- Project Managers & Engineers
- Service Managers, Finance or Technical Services Personnel
- IT and Maintenance Staff
- EHS & Quality Managers
- Anyone interested or involved in the process of Asset & Write offs Management.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will:
- Acquire the pragmatic insight of effective asset management and write off
- Understand Asset Management optimization best practice methodologies and technologies
- Discuss and learn the practical applications of these best practices, through case studies and exercises.
By the end of the program, participants will be able:
- Foundations of Asset Management, Key Definitions and Concepts
- Strategic Development & Asset Management Decision Making Tools
- Asset Management Policy and Frameworks
- Developing Asset Management Capabilities; Asset Management Performance
- Linkage with Integrated Planning & reporting
- Identifying and Assessing Risks in Asset Management; Significance of the Risk
- Risk on Business Level; Risk on Asset Level
- Asset Lifecycle Delivery
- Asset Acquisition, Asset Operations & Maintenance
- Systems Engineering
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety (RAMS) Aspects
- Renewal, Disposal and Lifetime Extension
- Asset Information & Knowledge Management
- Asset Management Policy, Strategy and Plan
- Asset Write-Off
- Difference between fixed asset write-off and disposal
- Linkage to Long Term Financial Planning and Annual Budget
- Exit strategy based on asset performance, market and corporate factors.
Effective Asset Management and Write-offs Workshop in Hanoi, Vietnam is a short-term extensive training course with highly practical focus. The presenter will apply modern adult learning techniques in order to maximize the effectiveness of the session delivery and achieve successful results. The methods deployed will include open presentation, group discussions, individual assignments, practical exercises and case studies. At the end of each session the trainer will request for feedback and consider comments received for the coming days in order to improve results and ensure the maximum understanding of material covered for delegates.
Program Name: Effective Asset Management and Write-offs Workshop in Hanoi, Vietnam
Program Dates: 10 – 14 May 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 March 2021
Venue: Skylark Hotel
Program Fee: $3450
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal