All successful athletes have at least once coach and mentor responsible for ensuring continuous improvement in their performance and competitiveness. Similarly, it is vital for the organizations to include coaching, counselling and the concept of feedback into their routine daily activities and as part of the overall organizational culture. Effective coaching is not only urging people to do better, rather it’s guiding them how to do it. It is the process of unceasing improvement which builds trust between the manager and his/her employees.
Motivating, Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring Workshop in Dushanbe, Tajikistan highlights the importance of having a structured approach to coaching. It will help the managers to break the tasks down to smaller components and help his/her team to improve performance levels contributing to the achievement of ultimate organizational goal.
This training course will be highly beneficial for the professionals at all levels who intend to develop their coaching and motivating skills. Namely some of the following:
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Program managers
- Management Professionals.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will demonstrate thorough understanding of:
- The Qualities and Attributes of Effective Leader
- Importance of Coaching and Mentoring Feedback for Being an Effective Leader
- The importance of growing people to their full potential for accomplishing organizational objectives
- Techniques for drawing an outstanding performance from every member of the team
- Effective Ways for Performance Measurement and techniques for achieving higher standards.
- What is real Leadership?
- Equipping Leaders for excellence
- Developing the key management competencies
- 12 Ways to develop your Staff potential and talent
- The Manager as a Change agent
- The need for peak performance
- Activators, Behaviors and consequences
- Benefits for the organization, manager and performer.
- Defining Coaching – Why is it so important?
- Making the transition from Manager to Coach
- Qualities and attributes of a good Coach
- Developing the Coaching Model
- Deciding When and How to coach
- Select the appropriate coaching style
- Arranging a coaching session
- Use the “GROW” model
- Measuring and observing performance
- Appraising person’s performance.
- Influencing the readiness to change
- The importance of handling change
- Gaining person’s commitment to change
- Raising effectiveness through questioning
- Motivation as a lever
- Setting action oriented performance goals
- End goals, performance goals and process goals
- Working on your own goal setting strategy
- Developing efficient Time management
- Learn to prioritize your time
- The importance of essential Listening skills
- Developing the cycle for continuous improvement.
- Understanding the performer’s agenda
- Knowing what improvements to aim for
- Exploring barriers to progress
- Replacement principle
- Coaching the right performance attitude
- Making appropriate attitude adjustments
- Knowing what empowering improvement to aim for
- Leading by example
- Develop appreciation within and without
- The coach’s role as a facilitator.
- Adopting the approach, process and skills as a way of life
- Self-coaching to fit your own aims and objectives – personal discipline
- Improving your ability to make decisions
- Ten steps to vital decision making
- Choosing Pro-Active leadership
- Understand the Circle of control
- How to be pro-active in your relationships
- How to apply Persistence Performance
- Using the learnt skills to apply at every level
- Ten essential qualities of a successful Corporate Executive.
This is a highly interactive program that provides a well-balanced mix of formal presentations, group discussions, individual assignments, role plays and video demonstrations. The instructor will encourage the maximum participation of all attendees. Each session will be finalized by acquiring the participant feedback. The comments received will be considered for the coming sessions in order to ensure the high level of satisfaction of all delegates.
Program Name: Motivating, Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring Workshop in Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Program Code: MCCMP21D
Program Dates: 17 – 21 May 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 March 2021
Venue: Safar Hotel & Spa
Program Fee: $2550
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal