In order to meet rapidly growing market needs, contemporary construction managers require a strong understanding of modern construction ideas and corresponding regulations along with advanced skills of people, time, materials and cost management. As construction managers have to oversee every aspect of the project, they need to possess an exceptional acumen in order to successfully manage every stage of project development.
Construction Management, Procedures & Implementation Program in Abu Dhabi, UAE can help its participants to hone their leadership skills, increase productivity and propel construction projects to the whole new level. The course will have particular emphasizes on the critical areas of construction project management, starting with the impact planning and moving on to cover scheduling, productivity and subcontractor/vendor management as well as legal issues, contract clauses and record-keeping.
This program is targeted at:
- Civil engineers
- Assistant project managers & Project Managers
- Construction managers & Construction professionals
- Quantity surveyors & Architects
- Project engineers & Planning supervisors
- Cost and planning engineers.
By the end of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in using vital project management processes
- Produce key project management documents
- Undertake effective administration of construction contracts, whether working for client, contractor or consultant
- Be clear on the key components of construction contracts and what constitutes good contract administration.
- Legal Framework for Construction Projects
- Construction Technology and environmental services
- Construction Project Planning, Process and Procedures
- Construction Safety Management
- Understanding the client’s requirements
- Construction Project Procurement & Tendering
- Subcontractor & Vendor Management
- Team Building, Management & Leadership Skills
- Construction Project Risk Management
- Construction Project Finances & their management
- Project Recordkeeping & Cost Control
- Construction Project Contract Practice & Administration
- Construction Productivity & Time Management
- Critical Path Method Scheduling
- Construction Project Auditing & Evaluation.
This program will employ a wide variety of contemporary adult learning techniques including panel discussions, individual assignments, case studies, etc. in order to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information. Active participation of each attendee will be strongly encouraged by the consultant. On the last day of the program, the field visit will be arranged, allowing the delegates to observe the practical appliance of theoretical knowledge covered throughout in-class sessions.
Program Name: Construction Management, Procedures & Implementation Program in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Program Dates: 09 – 13 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Program Fee: $2850
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal