A service culture exists when you motivate the employees in your organization to take a customer-centric approach to their regular duties and work activities. Sales and service employees put customer needs first when presenting solutions and providing support. Other employees work behind the scenes to ensure customers get great product experience. Developing a service culture requires time and consistency, however in return it ensures repeat customers, more sales, and better cash flow.
The program is the best suite for:
- Customer Service managers
- Customer Service staff
- Account managers & Account management teams
- Function and Department Heads
- Customer Service Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Anybody interested in customer service excellence.
Upon the completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the concept of customer service excellence and Define the Service Culture
- Suggest ideas for reinventing customer service experience in the organization
- Employ best practices in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Align Organizational Vision, Values and Service Culture
- Reinforce Brand Value and corresponding behaviors.
- Understanding Customer Service Excellence & Customer Experience
- Defining Customer Service Culture & Customer Centricity
- Practical Self-Assessment for the Organization
- How does your organization look like – Customer’s Point of View
- Customer Expectations – Are they Fulfilled?
- Does Your Organization Need to Alter customer service culture?
- The Cost of Service
- Reinventing your customer experience
- Organizational Vision & Values
- Customer satisfaction, retention, advocacy and sustained revenue growth
- Measuring customer centric culture progress against set targets
- Building and maintaining customer and employee trust
- Sharing feedback – customers, suppliers and employees
- Developing and aligning to culture and feedback metrics
- Employee Proficiency in Technical and Soft Skills
- Managing Customer Complaint & Feedback System
- Employee Training, support, reinforcement and discipline
- Facilitating cross-functional collaboration
- Identifying and implementing significant changes in customer experiences
- Developing visual tools to constantly reinforce brand values and behaviors
- Acting on feedback through Service Improvement Action Teams
- Personal service improvement action plan.
Exceptional Service Culture – New Perspective in Abu Dhabi, UAE is a highly interactive training course. The consultant will encourage the maximum participation of all delegates while leading the sessions. The presenter will employ contemporary adult learning methodology, including but not limited to case studies, group assignments, role plays, situational examples, video resources, etc. in order to maximize the results and ensure the comprehension of the material covered.
Program Name: Exceptional Service Culture – New Perspective in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Program Dates: 23 – 27 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Program Fee: $2450
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal