In any project that is implemented by an organization, Monitoring and evaluation play a key role in improving the success of that project. Effective project monitoring helps managers in making appropriate decisions in their everyday activities and ensuring that projects are executed according to plans and can be modified when necessary. Project evaluation helps project managers in understanding and demonstrating the outcome and results of their efforts, identify the best course of action for achieving their goals and document lessons learned in order to improve future programs. This Program is designed to help organizations in developing and implementing proficient techniques for monitoring and evaluation of their projects so that they are able to achieve goals and objectives set for the organization in the short and long run.
Results-Based Monitoring & Evaluation Training and Coaching in Yerevan, Armenia is the best suit for:
- Project Managers
- Project Monitoring Specialists
- Program Supervisors & Team Leaders
- M & E Officers
- First Line and Mid-Level Managers
- Anyone new to or currently involved in monitoring or evaluating project activities and wants an effective understanding of its principles and concepts.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of contemporary methods and techniques applicable for the monitoring and evaluation various Programs and Projects
- Assess the Cost-Effectiveness of the Project in Question
- Identify and Select the most suitable Evaluation Options while considering budget, time and data constraints.
- Understand, interpret and identify the advantages and disadvantages of quantitative impact evaluations and costs-benefits analysis.
- Prepare a detailed budget for project M & E activities
- Develop and track M & E indicators
- Report and disseminate impact evaluation findings.
- Introduction to Project Management; Its concepts and Principles
- Project Life Cycle
- Results Based Management
- Fundamentals of Monitoring & Evaluation
- Results Based M&E
- Results Approaches: outputs, outcomes & the impact
- Identifying Project Stakeholders
- Project Stakeholder Matrix
- Project Key Performance Indicators.
- Working Beyond LOGFRAME
- Monitoring and Evaluating Project and Program Performance
- Gathering Project Data
- Baseline & End line Surveys
- Quantitative & Qualitative Approaches
- Data Collection, Processing and Storage
- Evaluating project management systems and practices
- Risks in Project M&E
- Risk Management Techniques and Tools.
- The building blocks: Monitoring tools and mechanisms
- Preparing M&E Plan
- Budget for M&E
- The Evaluation Process
- Joint evaluations
- Performance Measurement
- Selecting and Using Indicators
- M&E information and evidence for decision making.
- Organizational issues in managing information and data
- Monitoring and Evaluation Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Determining and presenting data outputs
- Preparing M&E report
- Developing the Project Performance Audit Report
- Future suggestions & Recommendations.
This program is a short term extensive training course with highly practical focus. The presenter will apply modern adult learning techniques in order to maximize the effectiveness of the session delivery and achieve successful results. The methods deployed will include open presentation, group discussions, individual assignments, practical exercises, numerical tasks, case studies and field visit. At the end of each session the trainer will request for feedback and consider comments received for the coming days in order to improve results and ensure the maximum understanding of topics for the delegates.
Program Name: Results-Based Monitoring & Evaluation Training and Coaching in Yerevan, Armenia
Program Dates: 10 – 13 November 2020
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2020
Venue: Royal Plaza
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal