Achieving and sustaining quality in construction industry in the long run is a complex issue. Inefficient and weak quality management procedures can result in significant financial, material and time losses. Construction activities should constantly meet the desired levels of performance and possess requested specifications in order to be approved by the project owner and/or the contractor. However, Setting and meeting quality objectives requires a sound knowledge of processes, legislation and compliance.
Construction Quality Control Program in Hong Kong thoroughly covers the fundamentals of construction quality management, addressing core issues that quality control systems are facing. In addition, it emphasizes on essential skills that contemporary construction professionals should possess.
This program is targeted at:
- Construction Engineers
- Safety Managers
- Inspectors & Facility Engineers
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control professionals.
Upon completion of this intensive course, the attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the theories, principles, and processes in construction quality management
- Employ effective tools and techniques for determining quality problems in site inspection
- Audit and Inspect construction sites and Use the corrective and preventive measures required for quality control
- Improve the organization projects output by enhancing the quality of engineering review
- Apply quality management best practices in construction in terms of both processes and attitudes.
- Introduction to Construction Total Quality Management System
- Quality Control, Assurance & Management
- Quality Control Performers
- The Pareto Chart
- Controlling Concrete Quality from Ready-Mix Plant & On-site Casting
- Auditing Construction Site Quality
- Recommendations & Limitations for Construction Quality Control
- Variability of Concrete, its properties and materials (Aggregate & Cement)
- Pre-Concreting Preparation
- Steel Bar corrosion
- Statistics & Evaluation of Quality Control Data
- Assessing Construction Quality Grade
- Concrete Formwork & Workability Test
- Cube & Cylinder Tests
- Steel Bars Replacement & Applied Load for Steel Structures
- Comparing fresh concrete test versions (Core, Rebound, Lok, Load & Ultrasonic Tests)
- Corrosion Phenomena & Protection system
- Quality Control against corrosion
- Steel reinforcing
- Quality Control Procedures On-site
- Welding Steel Structure & Its materials
- Quality Control for Equipment Preservation & Installation, Tank & Foundation Construction and machine Installation
- Precautions & Defects in welding Process.
This extensive training course will employ a wide variety of contemporary adult learning techniques including panel discussions, individual assignments, case studies, etc. in order to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information. Active participation of each attendee will be strongly encouraged by the consultant. On the last day of the program, the field visit will be arranged, allowing the delegates to observe the practical appliance of theoretical knowledge covered throughout in-class sessions.
Program Name: Construction Quality Control Program in Hong Kong
Program Code: CQCP21T
Program Dates: 03 – 07 May 2021
Registration Closes on: 31 March 2021
Program Fee: $3750
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal