HRM is a function within an organization concentrated on recruiting, managing and directing people. Human Resource Management deals with issues related to compensation, employee policies & paperwork administration, performance management, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, training and others. If effective, it can contribute greatly to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of its goals and objectives.
In today’s ever-changing world HR officers and administrators are required to improve their skills and competencies constantly. This short-term interactive course has been specifically designed to provide the modern, efficient and practical knowledge for its attendees. Using the latest techniques, the participants will broaden their horizon in HR field and learn how to apply contemporary tools enhancing their performance levels and overall organizational effectiveness.
This program is a perfect suit for:
- HR officers & Administrators
- HR practitioners and line-professionals
- People in HR, Administration, Personnel or Training and Development role.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of HRM Function and contemporary Best Practices
- Set Clear Strategic and Operational Goals and conduct Situation Analysis
- Plan for the Development of appropriate organizational culture and match it with the structure
- Maintain employee documentation and administer record-keeping
- Implement performance measurement, monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Concept of HRM
- Setting HR strategic and operational goals & objectives
- Conducting HR related internal and external situation analysis;
- Pinpointing HR related key success factors
- How to develop the desired organization culture
- How to determine the right organization structure
- How to determine the right number of personnel required
- Developing an orientation package: documents to provide to new hires
- Developing an organization’s employee handbook
- Employee Documentation & Record Keeping
- Purpose and objective of record keeping
- Employee files: legal documents to maintain
- Developing fitting HR policies, systems & procedures
- Functions and features of HR systems
- How to develop the required job descriptions, job performance standards and job competency profile
- How to determine the right job grades and salary structures
- Preparation of HR strategic- and annual operational plans & budgets
- Development of HR performance measurement, monitoring & control systems.
Human Resource Management & Administration Skills Workshop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia has a strategic focus on the practical appliance of material discussed. The presenter will lead an open presentation and suggest the ideas for group discussion. The delegates will go through multiple case studies and individual assignments, allowing them to test out their knowledge regarding HRM function and determine the level of administration skills. Video Demonstrations will supplement each session. By the end of the course, a practical study tour will be arranged for the participants providing enhanced understanding of the topics covered.
Program Name: Human Resource Management & Administration Skills Workshop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Program Dates: 21 – 25 December 2020
Registration Closes on: 31 October 2020
Venue: Samnang Laor Hotel
Program Fee: $2550
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal