Thorough Knowledge of Biodiversity, animal sciences and natural resource preservation is crucial for contemporary world as these are the fields that make direct impact to our planet and its well-being. The specialists in the above stated areas are responsible for preserving forests and natural habitats of various species. There’s a growing demand for professionals with skills in the areas of wildlife protection, biodiversity conservation, and ecosystem management. Hence, Wildlife & Forestry Conservation Workshop in Pokhara, Nepal as a short term intensive training course has been designed in order to address the need and provide its attendees with a quality understanding of all major aspects related to Forestry & Wildlife Conservation.
This program is designed for individuals who are currently working or are willing to join relevant governmental agencies, animal conservation groups, forestry management services, or other related organizations.
By the end of this course each participant will gain the knowledge and skills to protect the earth’s environment and an understanding of the following:
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding current applications of forestry principles, Life cycle, extinction and endangered species
- Determine the linkage between natural, agricultural, and land-use processes influencing the tropical forest ecosystems.
- Develop and implement a forest conservation plan.
- Deploy best forest resource management practices
- Present policy recommendations and research directives for forest conservation issues.
- Introduction to Ecology & Ecosystem
- Animals, Parasites & Endangered Species
- Fungi, Tundra, Rainforests & Marshlands
- Mountains, Rivers & Deserts
- Shallow Waters
- Introduction to Animal welfare, its scope & Nature
- Animal Protection, Rescue & Health Services
- Welfare for Pets, Farm Animals & Wildlife
- Fundamentals of Wildlife Conservation
- Recovery of threatened species & habitat conservation
- Vegetation & Fauna Surveys
- Marine Conservation
- Fundamentals of Environmental Assessment
- International Environmental Law
- Types, Design & Process of Environmental Assessment.
The presenter will apply various adult learning techniques while leading the sessions for the subject training. The tools used will cover: case studies, group tasks, individual assignments and topic related field visits. The trainer will request for feedback after each and every session in order to improve the coming ones and maximize the understanding of participants regarding the material covered.
Program Name: Wildlife & Forestry Conservation Workshop in Pokhara, Nepal
Program Code: WFCP21P
Program Dates: 03 – 07 May 2021
Registration Deadline: 31 March 2021
Venue: Hotel Dandelion
Program Fee: $3250
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Entertaining Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal