Budget Preparation and Planning are two of the major and most important activities for any commercial or non-commercial entity. Budgeting enables the organization to have a plan for future expenditures that can easily be compared to the actual ones. Hence, budgeting serves both as a planning and a control tool. Budget preparation and planning require a set of skills and thorough professional knowledge in order to ensure that the drafting process proves successful in the future and financial plans remain sound and sustainable in the long run.
Forecasting, Budgeting and the Planning Process Workshop in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is an extensive program that anchors on major crucial skills that are required to analyze and comprehend the entire process of Forecasting, budgeting & costing within various organizational structures. The course addresses all substantial issues related to forecasting, planning, budget drafting & preparation, cost analysis and performance evaluation.
This training program will be particularly beneficial for:
- Professionals with Finance Background
- Individuals involved in Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Specialists with finance-related responsibilities
- Project & Line Managers, Project Officers and Project Heads
- Professionals involved in strategic planning and decision making
- Professionals who require a more in-depth understanding of integrated planning & budgeting techniques
- Financial Advisers and Consultants
- Anyone interested in Forecasting, Budgeting & Business Planning.
The objectives of the seminar are to enable delegates to:
- Build an integrated forecasting, planning, budgeting and reporting process
- Understand costs behavior more accurately
- Deliver more timely and useful information to decision makers
- Understand the tools for executing the strategy such as balanced scorecard, variance analysis and rolling forecasts
- Use advanced costing methods to understand cost behavior and provide product and customer profit analysis for strategic decision making
- Improve budgeting/financial skills required for better decision-making.
Budgets & Strategy in the Modern World
- Framework for Organizational Planning
- The Links between Strategy, Forecasting, Planning, Budgeting, Performance Measurement
- Strategic, Tactical & Operational Forecasts
- Strategic Approach for Business Planning.
Strategic Planning & Management
- Strategic Capabilities and Competitive Advantage
- Strategic Analysis Tools: PESTLE, Five Forces & SWOT Analysis
- Techniques and tools for formulating effective strategies
- Balancing Stakeholder Objectives & Measuring Shareholder Value
- The Balanced Scorecard Framework.
Methods & tools for Effective Forecasting
- Basic Forecasting Techniques
- Project Sales Revenue & Causal Influences on Sales Revenue
- Revenue Forecasting: Trend & Seasonal Variation
- Time Series Analysis
- Forecasting Costs through Linear Regression; Using Correlation
- Choice between Pricing Strategies: Value Based, Cost Based
- Cost Based Pricing, Cost Leadership & and differentiation
- Using Strategy Clock in Pricing.
Planning for Costs
- Profit & Cost Behavior
- Fixed, Variable, Direct & Indirect Costs
- Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Chart
- Absorption, standard and marginal costing
- Activity based costing
- Reducing and Cutting costs effectively.
Strategic Management Framework and Budgeting
- Strategy Management tools; Strategy Maps
- Budgets, Strategy and Operating Plans
- Objectives of Budgeting; Steps for Preparing Budgets
- The Master Budget
- Responsibility Accounting & Variance Analysis
- Activity Based Budgeting.
Financial Strategy and Planning
- Constraints of Financial Strategy
- Key Drivers of Cash Flow
- Managing Working Capital
- Building Cash flow Forecast Models using Excel
- Time Value of Money
- Capital Investment Decisions and Appraisal Tools
- Discounted Cash Flow and Net Present Value
- Choosing the appropriate source of Finance
- Estimating the Cost of Equity
- The dividend Decision
- Estimating the Cost of Debt
- Estimating the weighted average cost of capital
- Finding the optimum capital structure.
The training course is in a highly participative workshop format with presentations, case studies, group and individual assignments and practical tasks of Forecasting, Budgeting and the Planning Process. Relevant examples are provided to illustrate the application of each of the topics covered, including participative exercises using Excel. Each learning point is reinforced with viable precedents in order to enhance the understanding of the delegates and ensure the successful and instant practical appliance at their workplace.
Program Name: Forecasting, Budgeting and the Planning Process Workshop in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Program Code: FBPPW21B
Program Dates: 21 – 25 June 2021
Registration Closes on: 30 April 2021
Venue: Bridges Hotel Bishkek
Program Fee: $2750
Fee Covers: Visa Assistance (complementary), Participant Assessment, Airport Pickup, Accommodation, Wi-Fi, Breakfast, Workshop Kit, Interactive workshop, Program Materials, Local Expert, Practical Activities, Lunch, Refreshments, City Map, Field Visit, Certificate & Boat Tour.Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal